Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Definitely cheapest elo boost EUW and EUNE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Definitely cheapest elo boost EUW and EUNE

Hello there everyone,
Tired of getting trolled in games and losing because you can get the **** out of that annoying elo hell? All your troubles end here with just a little push by me.

I am a Diamond 1 EUNE player, with 25xx elo atm. I'm offering my boosting services that everyone will find to be cheapest on the forum.

My main roles are ap mid, top and adc, and on my main account i have mastered adc.

Requirements:

You SHOULD have at least 2 rune pages with ad runes ( ad quints,ad marks,mr glyphs and armor seals) and ap runes ( ap quints,mr glyphs,magic penetration marks, and armor seals ) .

Account can be either EUW or EUNE.

PRICE LIST is following:
Bronze 5 - 1 = 6€ per Division or total of 30€ from Bronze 5 to Silver 5
Silver 5 - 1 = 10v€er division or total of 50€ from Silver 5 to Gold 5
Gold 5 - 1 = 15€ per division or total of 80€ from Gold 5 to Platinum 5
Platinum 5 - 1 = 25€ per division or total of 150€ from Platinum 5 to Diamond 5 (NOTE : this can be done only if i decide the rune pages are well put together and that i have bigger champ pool. )

Payment method :
The safest way, through the bank account. I will provide you with all the info you need,so you can finish the payment. I check if payment went through and i start playing, that simple.

Contact info : all goes through skype,which is andrej.mih91.

Old 03/20/2013, 22:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Contact info : all goes through skype,which is andrej.mih91.
saw it.

if u need a trusted vouch /pm me.

the rest we can discuss in skype.

Old 03/22/2013, 17:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bump.
Old 08/22/2014, 17:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch if u want

Old 08/22/2014, 17:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely its more expensive than my elo boosting + your obviously a scammer so ;x

« Plat V, Champ. Riven uvm. | Diamond 1 Account on EUW (Preferably a smurf) »

Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...
S> Elo boost, 2.3k elo player! *CHEAPEST ELO BOOST* EUW/EUNE! Up tp 2k*
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Hi all, im a 2.3k elo player who sells elo boost. I main top, and when im playing at elo lower than 2k i win 90% of my games. If you wanna buy elo boost by me, i will get you atleast 100 elo withing 24 hours. Prices 0 - 1400 - 15 euros / 100 elo 1400 - 1500 - 22 euros / 100 elo 1500 - 1600 - 25 euros / 100 elo 1600 - 1800 - 28 euros / 100 elo 1800 - 2000 30 euros / 100 elo
[H]Riot K9 Nasus EUNE;Master Yi Bundle EUNE;Dota 2 key;XP boost 1 dayEUNE proof all
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
You saw my tittle,i need any skin in west server only. Proof: Nasus:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Master yi:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Xp boost :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Dota 2 key :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting So i got all proofs.
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST]
08/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east. 1-10 1€ / lvl 10-20 2€/ lvl 20-30 3 €/ lvl Prices can always be discussed First customer gets 2 lvls for free Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo