Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Academy – why you shouldn't use them

Discussion on LoL Academy – why you shouldn't use them within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Academy – why you shouldn't use them

The owner and leader of LoL academy is named Adrien. He is selfish, greedy and he doesn’t care about the customers at all. I bought a boost from them, sent in my money and waited. And waited. And no one was going on my account. I found out later that how their system works is that ANYONE of their boosters, even the low gold boosters, can lock in the accounts and play on it. Which might be why I got a leave and many losses from them. I emailed their customer support 3 times, with no reply. And I messaged the booster on their members area message board and I finally got a short reply, after 4 days wait. They have the worst customer service I have ever come across and their leader/owner is also below par. I asked around about him and heard only bad things.

If you want a boost, use any other site then LoL academy, I guarantee you will get better service and better prices anywhere else.

ON TOP OF THAT they pretend to sell divisions, but they are still ONLY selling wins. So when you write in there that u want gold 5 – plat 5 and that you currently get 20 lp per win, something comes up in small letters that reads: Estimated number of wins (and then the number). So when you are about to go from one div to another, you start getting less LP, then the number of wins you need is higher, and they will just stop your boost. They will not boost you up the divisions you choose, they will only boost until the amount of wins runs out.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 03/20/2013, 00:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 03/20/2013, 00:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah i also heard only bad things, actually from their boosters how greedy is the owner and selfish... but good we have epvp forum if you looking for boost add me on skype: bestelobooster
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 01:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had the same experience with them, worst elo boosting service there is.
Old 03/20/2013, 06:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello!

This is Peter here, from LOL-Academy and I just wanted to say that I know who Chercho and McMurder is.
Don't think that it's coincidence that Chercho and McMurder registered today - it's not. It's not coincidence also, that they have only 2 posts. They never even ordered, they aren't customers. Those guys are from site that tries to steal our players all the time.

Our system is working pretty good and we boosted over 1500 unique accounts with tons of returning customers.
You may listen to trolls, or try yourself, well, thanks for understanding.

We indeed sell wins at the moment, because NO ELOBOOSTING SERVICE that uses brain to think would sell divisions - just think about it. Sometimes we have customer, who get +28 LP per win, sometimes those who get +4LP for win. How it would be legit, sir?

Regards,
Kazik Peter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 08:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
I don't really like to defame other, or interrupt in other peoples business. But id like to share my thoughts.

All of this kind sites, have that system, that every order made, goes onto "boosters panel". There is a lot of positive aspects of it yeah, you can communicate with booster, see the progress... or not. Some orders are hanging there for months, account info is available for any booster, and they dont really choose on peoples, the more the better.

And i was wondering, are they not afraid of bad feedback in this matter ?

Of course not, because theres no place to feedback them :P Like forum boosting they have to care about every single individual order, to keep my reputation positive.

With all respect Kazik Peter, take no offense, just my thoughts, that may be wrong.
Id like to congratulate, stress-less, money making machine
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 09:31   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post
I don't really like to defame other, or interrupt in other peoples business. But id like to share my thoughts.

All of this kind sites, have that system, that every order made, goes onto "boosters panel". There is a lot of positive aspects of it yeah, you can communicate with booster, see the progress... or not. Some orders are hanging there for months, account info is available for any booster, and they dont really choose on peoples, the more the better.

And i was wondering, are they not afraid of bad feedback in this matter ?

Of course not, because theres no place to feedback them :P Like forum boosting they have to care about every single individual order, to keep my reputation positive.

With all respect Kazik Peter, take no offense, just my thoughts, that may be wrong.
Id like to congratulate, stress-less, money making machine
Hey, this is Adrien, I was the first booster of LoL Academy. Honestly, having a boosting panel makes things 100 more convenient for boosters, and easier for the customers to "track" without having to talk to anyone. People want privacy they get privacy.

We do care a lot about our feedback, we have a Facebook where you can see we have decently good reviews (some are bad, but like 80%+ are good). We also want customers to send "tips" after their boosts, we usually get between 100 and 200$ on tips alone every month, so I guess only "happy customers" would tip, right ?

About the fact that anyone can pick any account, you are wrong. It used to be the case but I'm currently changing some things to only allow certain boosters which will be considered as "qualified" for this job depending on their "skill level" and roles as we have a lot of customers asking us to play certain roles.

Honestly, all the people blaming our service in this topic are either competitors , or bad boosters we kicked.

People also say we don't care about customers? That's pretty funny. As far as I know, we are the only website who "closed orders" when we had too many customers and we knew we couldn't take any more order. No other website or service ever did that.
  • Firstly because no one ever got as many orders as us, because the customers know our service is the real deal.
  • Secondly, because we are a honest boosting service, unlike so many other websites opened like 2 months ago and who just try to make a lot of money fast with aggressive marketing and who won't pay any booster and won't refund any customer but just run away with the money in the PayPal account.

Also, all the features you see on most websites now (pausing, order tracking, talking to booster, etc), was first on LoL Academy before any other website. Why would we have coded this if we didn't care about the customers ?

Well whatever, we'll just keep doing our own buisness, and maybe ask for customers to review us on elitepvpers if they have an account. We will see the number of reviews we get soon

EDIT: Wrote all that and forgot where I wanted to go.

So basically, could you delete or close this topic, and remove the "fake" comments (from people who just registered to put a bad comment) on our main topic ?
Old 03/20/2013, 20:51   #8

Really sad, LoL academy trying to cover up by blaming others. I am indeed one of their customers and I have proof which I will add to the bottom of this page (the receipt from the buy). First things first, yes I am new here, I did register yesterday and the reason for this is that after the truly horrible service I got I want to warn people against using these guys, and epvp is a very big forum. I know I’m far from the only person feeling this way, and I don’t want other people to be tricked like I was.

In response to LoL academy saying: “We indeed sell wins at the moment, because NO ELOBOOSTING SERVICE that uses brain to think would sell divisions - just think about it. Sometimes we have customer, who get +28 LP per win, sometimes those who get +4LP for win. How it would be legit, sir?”

Thats really insulting seeing as most of the boosters here on epvp sell by division, are you saying that all of them are brainless…

And to adrien asking to close this “fake” thread, why don’t you track my IP and see that it’s unique to this site, I am not fake, simply a very unhappy customer who actually dares speak up. And I don’t believe for a second that you get the most orders out of any site, I have heard way better stuff about cheapeloboost then I have about you guys.

Here is the link to the image.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lol academy sucks.jpg (8.4 KB, 345 views)
Old 03/20/2013, 21:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurder View Post
Really sad, LoL academy trying to cover up by blaming others. I am indeed one of their customers and I have proof which I will add to the bottom of this page (the receipt from the buy). First things first, yes I am new here, I did register yesterday and the reason for this is that after the truly horrible service I got I want to warn people against using these guys, and epvp is a very big forum. I know I’m far from the only person feeling this way, and I don’t want other people to be tricked like I was.

In response to LoL academy saying: “We indeed sell wins at the moment, because NO ELOBOOSTING SERVICE that uses brain to think would sell divisions - just think about it. Sometimes we have customer, who get +28 LP per win, sometimes those who get +4LP for win. How it would be legit, sir?”

Thats really insulting seeing as most of the boosters here on epvp sell by division, are you saying that all of them are brainless…

And to adrien asking to close this “fake” thread, why don’t you track my IP and see that it’s unique to this site, I am not fake, simply a very unhappy customer who actually dares speak up. And I don’t believe for a second that you get the most orders out of any site, I have heard way better stuff about cheapeloboost then I have about you guys.

Here is the link to the image.

Pic to small!
Old 03/20/2013, 21:14   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
Pic to small!
Therefor he added the link..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2013, 09:13   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LoL-Academy does take a very long to reply... they havent even replied to my chats in the member area... i emailed and waitied for awhile... been 4 days
Old 07/21/2013, 11:21   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Yeah Ive used LoL academy twice. First time wasnt that bad. The second time I had ATLEAST 3 TERRIBLE boosters try to boost my account and kept building stupid items and losing games. I emailed support and this was months ago now, and still have never seen a reply. They basically have no customer support.
Old 07/21/2013, 12:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 759
The Black Market: 260/0/0
Quote:
This is Peter here, from LOL-Academy and I just wanted to say that I know who Chercho and McMurder is.
Don't think that it's coincidence that Chercho and McMurder registered today - it's not. It's not coincidence also, that they have only 2 posts. They never even ordered, they aren't customers. Those guys are from site that tries to steal our players all the time.
If I were you Adrien, I probably wouldn't let Peter answer anymore complaints. He shot himself in the foot a few times during his response.

Also, I'm not taking sides, I'm merely a neutral party here.

Quote:
So basically, could you delete or close this topic, and remove the "fake" comments (from people who just registered to put a bad comment) on our main topic . ?
Again, not taking sides here. But you may want to spell check your thread titles.
Old 08/08/2013, 10:09   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLAcademy View Post
Hello!

Our system is working pretty good and we boosted over 1500 unique accounts with tons of returning customers.
You may listen to trolls, or try yourself, well, thanks for understanding.

We indeed sell wins at the moment, because NO ELOBOOSTING SERVICE that uses brain to think would sell divisions - just think about it. Sometimes we have customer, who get +28 LP per win, sometimes those who get +4LP for win. How it would be legit, sir?

Regards,
Kazik Peter.
Being professional should include some thinking. Most elo boosters include price packages for divisions and state a slightly higher cost for -10LP gains.
Old 08/08/2013, 10:40   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Customers are always right. If you're gonna start a business like that, you gotta satisfy your customer or else they'll leave or complain. If you guys shows importance to other customers this thing wouldn't happen. Based what I read here, you guys didn't really provide a good customer service to them. Let's say that some other people did, but how about the other people that just want to get boosted? Isn't it unfair? Oh wells.
Closed Thread