Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 NA Accounts. 1 Untouched Rank 1 Diamond 5

Discussion on Selling 2 NA Accounts. 1 Untouched Rank 1 Diamond 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 NA Accounts. 1 Untouched Rank 1 Diamond 5

As the title says. 10 rune pages on the diamond, 5 on the clean. Several runes and skins.

79 heroes on the clean

97 on the Diamond.

Diamond account selling for at least 400. Screen shots are available via pms.

Clean account I am taking offers starting at 70 USD.

RULES

1) Paypal
2) Send as gift
3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and recognize that I do not make the seller responsible for what happens to the account after I have purchased it. Refunds are up to the seller."
4)You will pay first.

Failure to abide by any of these rules = don't bother contacting me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS UM70 Defender Lailah server 3 diamond rank rank
11/09/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As title saiz. Shaiya us lailah server, 3 diamond rank 70um defender, clean no gear. Accepting offers in ops and u.s. $.
Selling NA accounts ranging from basic level 30's to Diamond elo accounts.
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all, Hi guys, I'm looking to sell a large list of accounts ranging from no elo to diamond elo. Anything you're looking for, I should have. For any interest or requests, add me on skype at: Tim.reuza1. I will show full proof by screenshare and discussion, thanks.
Looking for lvl 30 account with untouched in rank
05/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Let me know how much u willing to sell for? must be Na server
[WTS] League of legends account 26 champions, Eu East/ UNTOUCHED RANK
04/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: European Nordic/East Champions: 26 Annie, Alistar Ashe, Cho'Gath, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Garen, Jax, Kayle, Kog'maw, Leblanc, Master Yi, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twitch, Warwick, Wukong. Skins: Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana Runes: