Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest, cheapest referrals! + Discounts after 100

Discussion on [2.0 Referral Service] Fastest, cheapest referrals! + Discounts after 100 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2014, 04:28   #3151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syni13 View Post
I've had my ticket in since the 4th and still no response
should we wait or submit a new ticket
Old 02/13/2014, 04:57   #3152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He has fixed his service. you don't hear any bans from him anymore. Just bans from oct-nov.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2014, 05:52   #3153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned 8 days ago, sent support a message, unbanned today. No 14 day bullshit or anything but I did lose rewards.
Old 02/13/2014, 08:00   #3154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{ME}{ View Post
Banned 8 days ago, sent support a message, unbanned today. No 14 day bullshit or anything but I did lose rewards.
what didyou writw to them
Old 02/13/2014, 14:26   #3155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
I somehow agree with this.

It won't be possible to refund every single person from October/November. Guardian has a serious business here, probably making thousands of dollars each month. I don't expect him to refund me in terms of cash.

I would greatly appreciate it if he could contact me on skype to discuss a few things though.

Thats true. But maybe we could get free Refs on another account!
Old 02/13/2014, 22:23   #3156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestRefs View Post
He has fixed his service. you don't hear any bans from him anymore. Just bans from oct-nov.
That doesn't make any sense.. We're just now getting banned from Oct-Nov and it's Feb.
Old 02/14/2014, 01:08   #3157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Dude got perm-banned also, what we can do? I know refund is not possible, but some free refs on another account can be fine? Just asking
Old 02/14/2014, 03:00   #3158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what did u guys put in the category on the support ticket??
Old 02/14/2014, 08:58   #3159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestRefs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_azn91 View Post
what did u guys put in the category on the support ticket??
this this please someone.
Old 02/14/2014, 11:31   #3160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just made a payment. please check and let me know. thanks
Old 02/14/2014, 20:45   #3161 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesn't matter if it's fixed now, shouldn't have happened and he should refund those that were banned. Still avoid at all costs, doesn't even answer on skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2014, 21:02   #3162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessut View Post
Doesn't matter if it's fixed now, shouldn't have happened and he should refund those that were banned. Still avoid at all costs, doesn't even answer on skype.
Yeah this guy is something else......i dont think he really cares about his customers at all, he never answers skype like u said, replies on this thread like its no big deal and wont even offer compensation to those affected.

He reminds me of big corporations, im sure at one point he cared about helping his customers and such but since now that he has sooo many he just doesnt care about the few anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2014, 23:00   #3163 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsBadAss View Post
Yeah this guy is something else......i dont think he really cares about his customers at all, he never answers skype like u said, replies on this thread like its no big deal and wont even offer compensation to those affected.

He reminds me of big corporations, im sure at one point he cared about helping his customers and such but since now that he has sooo many he just doesnt care about the few anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
You got it right.

He don't dare talking to a loyal customer who bought 500+ refferals spread around different accounts.

I would use my money with muk-as on Skype. He even compensated 100 refferals for GU4ARDIANS ban. Yes. He COMPENSATED OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES. Trustworthy man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2014, 00:54   #3164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We paid for a service and actually LOST more than just the rewards. We were banned for 2 weeks and possibly lost limited Skins and such that were from the holidays that wont be coming back. So time, opportunity, and money was lost because of his mistake.

The least he could do is talk to us and work something out.
Referrals on another account, more than what we paid for because of the loss, or refund and some referrals.
There needs to be some sort of acknowledgement that they messed up and they need to own up to it and fix it.

You cant just brush it off and expect people to trust you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2014, 11:24   #3165

elite*gold: 326
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPai View Post
You got it right.

He don't dare talking to a loyal customer who bought 500+ refferals spread around different accounts.

I would use my money with muk-as on Skype. He even compensated 100 refferals for GU4ARDIANS ban. Yes. He COMPENSATED OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES. Trustworthy man.
mukkus, "Trustworthy"? Hardly. Just playing for PR, so well done for him.

I have publicly said what I need to. As for talking to each of you individually I will really only say what I've said publicly already and not on my weekend.
Closed Thread

Tags
2.0, league of legends, referral, referral service, service