Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WTB elo boost

Discussion on WTB elo boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
WTB elo boost

Hi,

i am looking for an elo boost from a trusted member!

currently leauge is gold 4 and i want a boost to plat 5.



I would pay with psc (price will be discussed)

account is on EUW
rakaras is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
PsychoPass's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 5
check out my thread
PsychoPass is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Division and League boost by Dr.Olaf (EU). Low prices. Fast boost. 3 boosts for free!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 48 Replies
Greetings Summoners! I'm 2200+ S1, 2300+ S2 and diamond league player for now and here is my boosting service. I'm boosting ONLY on EUW or EUNE. I have enough vouches for now so I'm sry but NO MORE FREE BOOSTS. The prices are: http://i.epvpimg.com/b6yNd.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.