Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB NA plat or Diamond account

Discussion on WTB NA plat or Diamond account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB NA plat or Diamond account

Looking for NA, plat 4+ account or diamond account.

I have the money, but you have to provide me with original email. ( This means whether a registration email at first creation of your account from Riot, or Recovery e-mail from riot). I need this to verify for the original email.

I don't care about the skins or character numbers.

Skype me : kaneoven

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lol account EUW plat/diamond
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
im looking for an account plat/diamond s2 ( please no scammers ) Thank You! i'm actually paying good right now pm me or add skype: kurt.smurf Regards
WTB Gold/Plat/Diamond Account for NA
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Looking to purchase a S2 Platinum or Diamond account with a close to top current rating of ELO. (Diamond preff) I will also take a gold s2 account, if its at diamond or plat elo currently. Original owner please. Only buying from trusted. >>NA Only<< Requirements: Anything without "Must" is not needed for sure
WTB NA Diamond or Plat account
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Looking to purchase a S2 Platinum or Diamond account with a close to top current rating of ELO. (Diamond preff) Original owner please. And please be trusted or have a few vouches to prove your not a scammer. >>NA Only<< Requirements: Anything without "Must" is not needed for sure Plat or Diamond Season 2 cups and banner. (Must) Full Rune pages for atleast ADC, and APC (Must)
WTB: Plat/Diamond EU-NE/EU-W account!
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Don't care about skins or champs, just diamond/plat rated s2. PM me for contacts or add me to skype: miko.l a as <-- remove spaces.
WTB NA Plat or Diamond account
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Must have a lot of rune pages and almost every champ. Diamond>Plat but i am open to all offers. Skype: cameron.aussem bump