Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Diamond I Player LP Boosting/Coaching

Discussion on NA Diamond I Player LP Boosting/Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Diamond I Player LP Boosting/Coaching

Elo Boosting/Coaching

Hey everyone. I'm currently Diamond I (add on Skype and I'll show you proof) and I'm offering LP boosting and coaching. I can do multiple accounts as I have other people (Diamond V and up) who can also boost.

We only do LP boosts in NA however, if you're from EUW or EUNE we can coach you.

Boosting
We can effectively boost you from Bronze to Diamond
Prices will be negotiated on Skype. (Nguyen.INC.) <-- 2 periods

Coaching
Prices will be at an hourly rate and discussed on Skype.

Payment
Payments will be done on PayPal, as a gift.

Contact
Contact me on Skype (Nguyen.INC.)
Old 04/13/2013, 16:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.
Old 04/13/2013, 17:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 299
I can vouch if interested.

Peace out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TRUSTED]Elo boosting + coaching up to Diamond!
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Deutsch: Elo push service Season 1, 2 und 3 mit mehr als 2100 Elo Nach einer Pause nach Season 2 möchte ich jetzt gerne wieder als Elo-pusher aktiv werden! Meinen alten Thread findet ihr hier: http://http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-leg ends-trading/1801500-euwest-east-elo-pushing-servi ce.html Über mich: Ich habe seit Season 1 eine hohe Elo und bin meistens bei über 2.100 Elo vertreten. Weil ich anhand von meinen Smurf und an pushs von Freunden gemerkt habe, wie einfach ich bis...
NA ELO Boost/coaching by Diamond I player
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello there! My service is new to this website, so as such I am willing to do the first few jobs up front or at a great discount for those without epvp trust. I finished season 2 right at 2400 ELO, and currently sit in Diamond 1, at 2500+ LKS season 3 I can provide account security and client identity protection for you as well. Rates: Bronze V-I - $15 per divison
2500 Diamond Tier 1 Player Elo boosting/Duo Q/Coaching!!!!
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello epvpers! These numbers are ONLY from EPVPERS (I've done hundreds of boosts/lessons/duo q's off website but i want to keep a number for just EPVPERS) Number of Elo Boosts Completed: 5 Number of Duo Q Games Completed:35 (win 30/35) Number of Lessons Completed:1 **************FOR NA ONLY****************** I decided to start a ELO boosting/Coaching/Duo Q service for what I consider low prices. I love playing the game, but ranked has gotten a little stale at 2500 ELO.
Elo Boosting and Coaching by 2.1k (euw) player
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, First of all id like to say im new to this forum and i'd apriciate if u had litte faith in my honesty. Ive been playing on over 2k elo for quite a while now and i find it realy easy to push elo even on 2k, and therefore lower elos are no problem for me. Id also like to add that i have some exp with selling boosts in other games, i've been playing WOW in tbc and wotlk and i managed to get glad title on multiple classes during all the seasons. Payment would be trough paypal only. ...