Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lol acc for sale, EU West,diamond divison

Discussion on lol acc for sale, EU West,diamond divison within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lol acc for sale, EU West,diamond divison

hey, my lol account is in diamond division with 2200 points, for some reason im leaving lol, anyone is interested in my original acc can contact me via skype: weijing.guo10
Old 03/09/2013, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
price? and post more info if possible

Tags
acc, diamond, eu west, sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LoL] Diamond Player - Divison Boosting & Sell Teams
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
http://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=13398216 Welcome to the high elo division boosting!!! >>> THE LAST 48 HOURS TO BOOST IN A OTHER LEAGUE IN THE SEASON 3 <<< >>> WE CAN BOOST ALL DIVISIONS AND LEAGUES INSIDE 12-24 HOURS <<<
Selling NA Diamond Divison 1 ACC.
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Great Offer With Fire Power. Diamond solo queue border from S2 and also Diamond DIVISION 1 in S3. The account currently holds 53000 IP with 415 RP. It is currently in Diamond Division 1 with diamond Solo Queue borders already prepared. (The current LP rating for the account may fluctuate as i am consistently playing on it) Skins: (Legendaries will be in capital letters) Midnight Ahri: 975 Foxfire Ahri: 975 Blood Moon Akali: 975 Stinger Akali: 975 Mythic Cassiopeia: 975 Dark Valkyrie...
Diamond Account Eu West
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I sell my LoL account 2200 at S2 (Diamond). EU WEST account I've ~~100 champions, 9 Runes page and the listed skill below : Skin List : Ahri Firefox Akali nurse / Akali blood moon Alistar unchained (YouTube)
WTS EU West ACC. Plat s1 Diamond s2
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Current elo: 19xx (i can get 2200 if u want before sell the acc) Runes: Marks x9 armor pen x9 AD x9 magic pen x9 attack speed