Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Level 30 Account CHEAP

Discussion on [SELL] Level 30 Account CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SELL] Level 30 Account CHEAP

Hi there,

I'm gonna sell my LoL Account because I dont find the time to play this game anymore.

Just offer something, now I'll give u some screenshots:

Champs:

Here you can see what I bought the last time:

I have some skins, not very very much but the highlights are 2 Skins for Katarina, 1 Skin for Elise, 1 Skin for Zed
And I got one for Ashe and some more.

The Account is currently in Bronze I with ~90 Points so it's easy to climb him up to Silver

The Summonername is very simple as you can see, without special letters.
It's just "Confusion".

Have fun with it
Old 02/24/2013, 20:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Interested, add me skype: alano-s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell gb1 account level 17 cheap
02/02/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Sell GB1 account level 17 GB1 ACCOUNT FOR SALE! 526mil EP 4.3 mil honour 8 IRIS ranging from level 7 to 4 (1 havok 1 herc)designs 35 LF3 Lazors 2 LF4 18 Bo2 shield
[Sell] Cheap Level 30 Account.
07/27/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap level 30 account with a lot of dinars, high k/d Only paypal, You name your price. interested? Post your skype and ill add you.
sell warrock account level 8 with 4 retails very cheap
03/21/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
sell warrock account level 8 with 4 retails very cheap Hello , im selling my warrock account cause im quitting warwrock for league of legend im selling this account very cheap cause i know the level worth more than the retails if you want more informations i give you my skype : veilletton 20$ for it and its urs this is the inventory (famas retail too) Tac 15 Crossbow Lease Remaining: 3 day(s)
sell warrock account level 5 cheap
03/21/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
selling warrock account with good stuff and 53 days prem gold very cheap my skype is : veilletton here is items : Crosshair 2 (PX) Lease Remaining: 2 day(s) Adrenaline (PX) Adrenaline (PX) Lease Remaining: 2 day(s) Flash Mine (PX) Flash Mine (PX)
sell warrock account level 8 with 4 retails very cheap
03/20/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , im selling my warrock account cause im quitting warwrock for league of legend im selling this account very cheap cause i know the level worth more than the retails if you want more informations i give you my skype : veilletton 20$ for it and its urs this is the inventory (famas retail too) Tac 15 Crossbow Lease Remaining: 3 day(s) RPG-7 RPG-7