Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new ELOBOOST cheap and trustable

Discussion on new ELOBOOST cheap and trustable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new ELOBOOST cheap and trustable

Hi!
Im in diamond V, as i reached it, i boosted 2 players to platin V, from silver 2 and gold4. (i dont write their name coz i dont abuse their right)

I'm fast and trustable, and im always trying my best.

Requirements
1 ad runapage (9 mark ad, 9 siel armor, 9 glyph mr, 3 ad quint)
champions: Graves, Ezreal
i do it asap, 1 division can be less than a day if i have enough time.

I'm not 12 years old child, so i never scam ppl, if i say smth i do it. (if i would be it couldnt do anything with ur accuont, u just have to wirte to support and u'll get back ur account in 2 or less days...)

If u're interested add me on skype: kolbi09; xfire: knight0809

PAYPAL ONLY

Prices:
Bronze V-I: 20 €
Silver V-I: 40 €
Gold V-I: 60€
Gold I-Plat V 20 €

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Design&Pk2] Cheap Service *Trustable*
10/09/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 40 Replies
#closed
Cheap and Trustable elo booster ?
01/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ! :handsdown: I'm actually at 1437 elo stuck in elo hell on EU West server, was 1485 this morning and can't go gold, i'd like to get past 1500 before Season 3 and new league system starts, where can i find a good trustable booster ? Thanks.
B>Eloboost Cheap
12/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! I got unlucky with ranked and is on a loosingspree s3. So im currently going 0/6 umm and i want to get up to 12xx-13xx And i wna know how much you guys charge for that.. Ill pick the cheapest and the one with the most rating. Skype (chokladtomten1) So pls add me there or pm or just write in thread. Thank you:handsdown:
Selling LoL Eloboost EU ONLY CHEAP !
10/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello dudes ! Im selling elo boost for money (paypal) Im boosting with my smurf account so we will duo que ! My main is "Phucyro" 2.5k. My skype name is santex1995 add me if you are interested
Cheap & Fast Eloboost
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi we are a small group who are going to raise your elo! How doest it works? - When you contact us we need some information about your account. ( Current elo, champions, runes etc. ) - We will start boosting as soon as we recive our money. - How much elo we will boost/day? - It depends on our free time, your champions and runes ( we prefer ad and ap champs ) - Before you give us your account info change your password and dont give it to anyone else until the boost is finished. - You...