Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]

Discussion on [EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]

Hello guys!

I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account.

It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store.

Champions I DO NOT Own:
Heimerdinger (3150 IP)
Jarvan IV (4800 IP)
Rammus (3150 IP)
Udyr (1350 IP)
Yorick (4800 IP)
Sejuani (6300 IP)
Skarner (6300 IP)

Screenshot:

It owns 50+ Skins.

Screenshots:

Here are some Legacy Skins and rare Limited Legendary Skins (Zombie Brand, Red Baron Corki, Toxic Dr. Mundo):

5 Rune Pages of AD, AP, Tank, Support and Jungle.

Ranked League: Silver
Ranked Division: IV
Ranked Points: 68

RP: 68
IP: 1216

I've recharged more than €500 on the Account...
But guys, I'm selling it cheap now, it's your chance.

The reason I am selling it because I am now eligible & accepted in the University and will have NO time to play my lovely game, it's time for me to move on and I want to pass my precious Account to a lovely person that is willing to take well care of it.

Offer me what you have, guys.

I accept PayPal & Liberty Reserve.

This is a war.

Tags
blizzard, league of legends, lol, ranked., riot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)
League of Legends EUNE + FREE TRANSFER + 76 CHAMPS + 87 SKINS + 14 RUNE PAGES
02/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Deleted
103 champs 66 skins 20 runepages almost all runes EUNE
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys,i can't play much competitive anymore so i decided to sell my LoL Acc.If u are not serious about buying it or u trying to scam GTFO already.Looking only for serious buyers and trade will be done with paypal ONLY unless u can give me the money hand to hand.Ok here it goes. Triple platinum,1766 max rating.103 champions( missing rengar and khazix) 66 skins including 3 legendaries (Tryndamere,Battlecast Chogath and Frostfire Ezreal).Many limited Skins , UFO Corki,Kitty kat...
Selling League Of Legends level 30 Account, 80 SKINS 90 CHAMPS LOTS OF RUNEPAGES!!
01/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling a League Of Legends account on East. Info * 80 Skins. * 90 Champions. Skins (Legendary) Eternum Nocturne Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Brolaf
[Sell] EUNE acc 97 champs 25+ skins 1382 elo 10 runepages and so on
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i got account with: 97 champs 10 runepages allmost all RUNES 25+ skins : like plusfire ezreal , hallowen skins, football skins , legendary , rares and so on... Got everything u need ! Contact me : skype ( kriksis1489 ) SELLING FOR $$ / or WoW stuff like MOP expansion.