Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for *DIAMOND SOLO QUEUE* Account!

Discussion on Looking for *DIAMOND SOLO QUEUE* Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for *DIAMOND SOLO QUEUE* Account!

^ Exactly what the title says!

- Must be trusted
- Will need the use of a TRUSTED Middle Man
- BONUS if it has Diamond in 2 queues or MORE!

PM me if you have one that you're interested in selling!

Thanks
Old 02/19/2013, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bring
Up
My
>_<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Diamond Season 2 Solo Queue Account
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bin auf der Suche nach einem Account, der eine Diamond Elo in Season 2 und somit die dementsprechenden rewards dafür bekommen hat. Champion Anzahl, Skins usw. spielen dabei keine Rolle. Zahle bis zu 300€ über trusted MM oder Ebay.
[WTB] Platin/Diamond Solo Queue Account [EUW]
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey since Season 3 will start today and alot of People might stop playing this Game, i decided to buy an Platin or even Diamond Solo Queue Account on EuWest Servers. I would pay like 50-100€ via Paypal or PSC if your very trusted (50+ TBMs). I will only go first when you have like 80+Tbms and good Rep on these Forums otherwise we trade with a MM we both trust or Ebay. Already got someone who scammed me 60€ via Ebay, theres an Investigation already on.
★ Calcium's Elo Boosting | Plat (1650) & Diamond (1850) 3v3 | 0-2000 Solo Queue| NA ★
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 121 Replies
Hey everyone, welcome to my thread for elo boosting. My name is Calcium & I'm offering my services for 3v3 & Solo Queue Boosting. Who am I? I'm the manager of a 2300+ team who boosts people in Solo Queue and 3v3. We've been doing this for quite a while and have successfully raised several teams to the Diamond tier. I'll upload some pictures of previous teams we've raised and also some vouches. How does this all work? We're going to start off by filling a team of players who have...
★ Calcium's Elo Boosting | Plat (1650) & Diamond (1850) 3v3 | 0-2000 Solo Queue| NA ★
10/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, welcome to my thread for elo boosting. My name is Calcium & I'm offering my services for 3v3 & Solo Queue Boosting. Who am I? I'm the manager of a 2300+ team who boosts people in Solo Queue and 3v3. We've been doing this for quite a while and have successfully raised several teams to the Diamond tier. I'll upload some pictures of previous teams we've raised and also some vouches. How does this all work? We're going to start off by filling a team of players who have...