Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

B> BOOST READ MESSAGE UNDER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> BOOST READ MESSAGE UNDER

Im buying boost from Bronze IV to Bronze III, im gonna give you a level 30 EUW account with 30 champions and 3 skins and it has 0 rankeds played so if u win 10/10 u get GOLD I. Add me in skype:mizzthatang

« Level 30 90 CHAMPS 30+ skins bronze | EUW Smurf, no rankeds played. »

Similar Threads
Need boost, read post
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I need a boost from gold 4 to Plat, I'm looking for someone who's willing to do it. And I will pay you every TIER you go up. Too many people are failing at accomplishing the task, so you finish a tier, I'll give you the cash, finish another, more...
hi read this if u want an elo boost.
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
so my account name is zeljin and i have over 2000 games played so im very experienced i play this game basicallly every time i have free time and the highest elo iv gotten so far is 1755. i am pretty good though the only reason why my elo is 1400...
Read this, message to bigpoint
08/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
The question: is this real Anonymous Message Bigpoint. - YouTube Don't say closerequest or banrequest, i just wan'ts to know this is fake or not BTW, why we doesn't make a group and DDos Bugpoint
TO all botters in PH who cant log in and having error message pls read here
07/15/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
to all PH botters pls be advice that be sure to restart your PC's befre botting and playing the game just a pre-caution in cabal PH for receiving and error message(detected hacking error) Peace and Happy botting as some as your PC starts :) ...