Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duo queue service

Discussion on Looking for duo queue service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for duo queue service

Currently silver II, looking to get to gold atm. Would prefer someone in diamond to smurf with me. You need to find your own account. Price is negotiable and I'm only willing to pay per win not per game so you have something on the line as well.

EDIT: NA server
Old 02/15/2013, 11:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype.

Swindley37

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boosting Service (Duo Queue) NOW
12/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
jk
WvW Queue Bot
09/05/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 3 Replies
Moin ich bin auf der suche nach einen Bot (o.ä) der einen Char in die Warteschlange eines vorher zu wählenden WvW Gebietes einreiht -> Beitritt -> und mich dann nicht AFK gehen lässt (zB. bis ich von der Arbeit komme) und im falle eines Disconnect, den Char wieder in`s Game bringt und den Prozess wieder aufnimmt!! also im Idealfall, morgens vor der Arbeit Starten und nach Feierabend (ohne 6h+ Wartezeit) in`s WvW Starten!! ;) leider habe ich zu wenig Ahnung von zB. Autoit um so etwas...
2.3k NA ELO Boosting + Duo queue + Coaching Service
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Current Status:OPEN Hi everyone, I am a current 2.3k player on the NA server. I play every role proficiently at a 2k level, but excel most in top lane. My services are extremely fast. If below 1500, each 100 elo is guaranteed to be finished in less than 24 hours( after you pay me). Unless of-course, I was working on a seperate account during the time you pay me, of which I will inform you before the pay. If you want actual proof of my ELO, I can show you through skype share screen or you...
[WTB] Duo Queue service (NA server)
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
In BG queue with deserter
02/25/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
HF