Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Referrals

Discussion on WTB Referrals within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Referrals

Looking to buy 50 referrals reply or pm me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Referrals?
10/07/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey, I read that u can Get a Nice warwick Skin when you invite some Friends.does riot recognize when me and my Friends Play 200 accs to Level 5? Can i earn The 10000rp then? Or does Riot say:all 200accs just Stay at level 5 and so u dont earn the Gifts? Somebody who did it? Or has experience with it?
WTT Referrals
08/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade refrerals. I figure with Riot cracking down on buying/botting referrals. The best way to gain them (besides the proper way) is to get a few from different people so that different IPs show up, and it appears to be more legit. I'm willing to trade 1-3 for the same amount in return. I'll level up X amount of accounts for you, and you do the same for me. 0/50 of goal reached. People Traded with....
WTB LoL referrals
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I would like to buy 20 LoL referrals 1.0 Will pay 6 euro for them. Also I'll pay first if trusted member.
Referrals
05/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, today i'm coming with a one time offer. If you help me to get a referral business up I will do the first 50 referrals for you for free of charge. So practicly you help me get the bot etc up, and then I will give you 50 free referrals. If you interested please PM me. I post this in Black market since this is an trade offer. 2ndly if you wanna help me for free or wanna post any info, go ahead. I wouldnt mind :). So please help me get a referal business up, I will be a cheap one :). ...
[B] LOL ACC [S] PSC / Referrals
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ich suche jemand der mir so schnell wie mögliche Referrals machen kann. Brauche mind. 200 Stück! Biete PSC oder Tausche gegen 30er LoL Acc oder andere Sachen (Skype:maxmax3017) Verkaufe noch 2x30er Lol Accounts. Beide haben kaum Rankeds gezockt und sind bei 1,2k elo und 1,4k elo. Haben 3 Runen Pages und ca. 30 Champs!! Für mehr Infos Skype(maxmax3017) Thx