Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting new boosters

Discussion on Recruiting new boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Recruiting new boosters

Hey!

We are currently overflowing with orders for our NA division and we don't have enough boosters in NA to keep up with the amount of orders we are receiving, so we are looking for trustworthy, talented boosters for NA.

For more information add us on skype: Leagueboost

Our website is:

Hope to hear from you!
Old 02/13/2013, 13:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Contact me in skype H0m3r1s
Old 02/13/2013, 17:05   #3

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Waffle View Post
Contact me in skype H0m3r1s
added you

Bump
Closed Thread

Tags
na boosters, need boosters, recrtuiting boosters

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruiting NA boosters.
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! We are a boosting/coaching business who deals with clients from NA, EUNE and EUW. We are getting an overwhelming amount of orders for boosts on NA and our own boosters aren't able to keep up with the amount of orders we are receiving, so we are looking for trustworthy, talented players to join our NA boosting division. You must be at least plat div 3 to join. More info on our website: lolboost | League Of Legends cheap tier and division boosting! and you can reach us on Skype:...
Recruiting NA Boosters Must be 2.1k+
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SmokeBoost gets constant jobs everyday. Low elo and high elo. Contact: SmokeBoost Currently hiring new boosters to join our team - don't waste my time. You either meet the requirements or you don't. Requirements 2k+ Solo Que Season 2. 2k+ Current Solo Que Season 3.
Recruiting NA Elo Boosters 2k+
01/06/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Wanna join the biggest elo boosting website? If you're 2k+ and are interested let me know. Go ahead and add my skype, gregsbest. (with the . at the end) Our site is lol-academy.net if you were interested. Let me know ASAP and we'll talk details.
Recruiting NA Elo Boosters 2k+
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanna join the biggest elo boosting website? If you're 2k+ and are interested let me know. Go ahead and add my skype, gregsbest. (with the . at the end) Our site is lol-academy.net if you were interested. Let me know ASAP and we'll talk details.