Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RioK_Tokyo scammer

Discussion on RioK_Tokyo scammer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RioK_Tokyo scammer

Hi!

I recently bought an account from this guy called "RioK_Tokyo" for 55 euro ()
I had this account for two weeks and suddenly one day I couldnt enter. I logged on skype to talk to this guy (because he said I could contact him if I needed help to anything). I noticed that he had blocked and deleted me as friend. I made a ticket regarding this and it seems like I have no chance in hell to get it back. I reported this to Riot and explained myself to them. It seems like I will get the money I used on rp back on paypal, something that are good tho...

But! For you others that are looking for an account, do not contact this scammer.

vVindunn^
Old 02/07/2013, 00:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Buddy, the guy has no reputation what so ever. Why would you trade with him, without an MM, and verification that the account is fully yours :/

Truly sorry about this.

You could check my signature for good account.

Regards,
Goomba
Old 02/07/2013, 01:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You bought an account, thats illegal for riot.. creating a ticket will resolve in anything
Old 02/07/2013, 01:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can reach that the account gets banned if you write a ticket and show them some evidence that he selled the account . Got scammed a few minutes ago xD
Gonna do the same
Old 02/07/2013, 01:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordreygiss View Post
You can reach that the account gets banned if you write a ticket and show them some evidence that he selled the account . Got scammed a few minutes ago xD
Gonna do the same
Thats true