Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU|Lvl30|85 Champions owned|3 Full Rune pages

Discussion on EU|Lvl30|85 Champions owned|3 Full Rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU|Lvl30|85 Champions owned|3 Full Rune pages

Hello,I am selling my account,It has Judgment Kayle alot of runes and its on 970 ELO since i cant get out of the freaking ELO Hell,Leave your offer and skype and i will add you!

BUMP!Pls someone buy this account i need money ASAP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Level 30 NA account, 37 champions owned, 3 full rune pages!
08/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS to sell my account here are the stats: Elo: 1200 Champions owned 37: epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? Full AD, AP and Jungle rune pages. Willing to sell for relatively cheap.
WTS lvl30 , 20+champs, 7skins (one legendary) , 3 full AD/AP rune pages
07/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,want to sell my NA/USA acc because iam tired of LoL! And going to play TERA. Info; IP; 6110 RP; 223 Runes; Full AD/AP and Crit chance runes for trynd+movement speed Quint. Normal wins; 364 21 champs; TRYNDAMERE - Legendary skin FIORA - Nightraven skin
WTS/SELL LOL NA/US LVL30, 20+ champs , 3 full AD/AP rune pages + 7 skins
07/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-----
(WTS) LoL Acc lvl 30 1350+ elo S2, 9 Rune Pages, 55 Champions Owned
03/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am Selling my NA Level 30 account this is actually my alternate account. This account has 177 RP, 3054 IP. 526 Normal Wins (only 8 leaves) 65 Champions Owned. 9 Skins Owned. 9 Rune Pages. 110 Runes. I will be more than happy to take anyone interested in this account on a "Teamviewer/Skype Tour". I also don't know how to verify that I am a "clean" seller besides promising you that once I receive payment I will not be meddling with your account. I am honestly not set very stern on my...
SELL LoL lvl30, 1800+ Elo, 10 rune pages, lots of runes and champions.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai. Today Im giving u a chance to buy a League of Legends account with: -Level 30 -1830 Solo queue rating:cool::cool: (Top rating 1935, gold banner) -10 rune pages:) -lots of runes (look at screen shoots):bandit: -lots of champions (look at screen shots):pimp: -900 normal games wins:mofo: -16 skins:cool: - account is at the west server + will get dodge refund for runes. imgur: the simple image sharer