Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling EU-west account plat s1 gold s2

Discussion on selling EU-west account plat s1 gold s2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling EU-west account plat s1 gold s2

This account contains every hero and every runeset

approx 50 skins

edit: rare skins are : frankentibbers annie, santa gragas, triumphant ryze, mistletoe leblanc, ragdoll poppy, nutcracko, haunting nocturne

Interested in selling it.
Old 01/19/2013, 16:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much do you want for it?

Add my on skype: Kaaanee and we can discuss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU WEST] 1600 ELO With 80 Champs And +20 SKINS. PLAT BORDER, GOLD ICON ON SOLO Q.
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all, I selling Eu West Account. I was the one person who used this account, so its clean account. Btw I invest 110 euro on this account. So I prefer to sell for a same price. It's s2 account, solo q elo was +1.6k elo. s3 elo is same. Got platinum border, and gold icon on solo q. Got 4 champs skins who costed 1.8k RP http://i.imgur.com/C4vxP.jpg Skype: robertelis1993
Selling NA Account - S1 Gold S2 Plat
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling account - I hate season 3 and all the changes they made... this game is no longer for me. Gold Season 1 badge Platinum Season 2 border Champs: Ahri - Midnight Ahri Akali - Blood Moon
<Selling> EU west plat acc 100+skins and champs
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my EU west acc champs: Have all except Sejuani xerath Hecarim proof: Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül as u can see im only missing those 3 champs Skins. i have 100+skins also 6 legendary skins(tryndamere vladimir Nunu ezreal Blitzcrank olaf ) and 2 rare skins ( UFO corki and KIng rammus, u cant buy those skins since beta) some proofs: Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül
Eu West S1 gold S2 plat acc for sale
10/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here to sell my LoL acc located on Eu West server. It's level 30 ofc Season 1 gold rated Season 2 platinum rated, with many champs, runes and some skins including full metal rammus, riot graves. I'll post the screenshoots I made of the acc: this is the ranked and normal stats screen http://kepmegosztas.com/img/561379ec5e8e022cd6c08 50a41dbf33b/lolacc-2.jpg theese are the owned champs http://kepmegosztas.com/img/561379ec5e8e022cd6c08 50a41dbf33b/lolacc-2.jpg
[Buying]LEVEL 30 WEST PLAT or GOLD season 1
10/31/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy a League of Legends account which need to be LEVEL 30, an average of champions of 50, 3 or 4 rune pages skins no needed srsly. I would like this account to have no ranking games season 2 or 1450 + season 2 and season 1 gold or platinum. If you have a account like this i can but it. I can pay by paysafecard and i buy with Ł (british pounds). I can trade with middleman. bump