Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW pref] Offering Elo Boosts and stuff

Discussion on [EUW pref] Offering Elo Boosts and stuff within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW pref] Offering Elo Boosts and stuff

Hello over there,

I'm a diamond player who has/is competed/competing at a toplevel at this game and who were one of the first guys in reaching top elo's marks. As we are pre-season right now and there is a lot of free-time apart from streaming and stuff i'm offering elo boosts for prices we can set in private or via skype -> knownsmurfsforyou.For other things you can just private message me and i will gladly reply to you.

I don't have any default prices since there is a major difference between elo boosting 0~1700 elo, 1700~1900 aprox and afterwise where i would duoQ or get more people to boost you. Time to boost is also another thing to consider because changes a lot between the tiers.

I'm like your personal assistant, i will be there for everything .Apart from the elo boost i can give you the best advices and tips possible for the champs you want.

I'm not giving personal coaching lessons for the moment unless there are lots of people interested in that.

I will keep updating this thread as much as possible with newer stuff and things as soon as it comes to my sneaky head :]

Every comment and like is really highly appreciated.

Are you bored of EloHell? Are you bored of trolls? Are you bored of leavers/afkers? Are you bored of shittie bot premades?Are you completely bored of an elo you don't deserve? I'm at your duty SNEAKY!

Best regards,
Old 01/02/2013, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

S1 diamond, big liar detected!

Edit: You change it so fast, was just joking^^
Old 01/02/2013, 23:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggstolemybike View Post
S1 diamond, big liar detected!
You don't know what are you talking about since i am talking about S1 with the same ranked tier/ratio as season2-season3. Anyways i edited it. I will upload some elo screenshots.