Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA account for sale! 60 champions + lots of runes!

Discussion on NA account for sale! 60 champions + lots of runes! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lv30 NA LoL account, lots of skins/runes/champions
05/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD Please PM me for any information you would like that I have not posted here on the account. I can also provide screen shots to prove I have this account :). As I have done sales on here before, I am asking that the buyer go first. I've been burned before, and it's much easier for you to get your money back via paypal then it is for me to recover a jacked account :/. Account info: Riot points(RP): 56
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
WTS LVL 30 US LOL Account (almost all champions, lots of runes and some skins)
08/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all the heroes except Skarner. (List of Skins) Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Goth Annie Shadow Evelynn Nightblade Irelia Battleborn Kayle Acolyte Lee Sin