Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Duo partner EUW [B] HIGH MONEY

Discussion on [S] Duo partner EUW [B] HIGH MONEY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Duo partner EUW [B] HIGH MONEY

Helo, I am working on
I searching duo partner for EU West, today I've got my HARDEST work and I don't think I can do it alone.
[boost one acc from 1259 to 1900]
It is $352 (€267) if you are very good and can carry a games with me. I give you the 50 % [$176 (€133.5)] of the money. (create paypal acc) If you can do like: from 1250 to 1600 I give you 30-35 % money.

!!! ONLY ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS ELO !!!

My langauges: Hungarian, English

PM me your skype!
Old 12/27/2012, 00:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riiichbtch View Post
Helo, I am working on
I searching duo partner for EU West, today I've got my HARDEST work and I don't think I can do it alone.
[boost one acc from 1259 to 1900]
It is $352 (€267) if you are very good and can carry a games with me. I give you the 50 % [$176 (€133.5)] of the money. (create paypal acc) If you can do like: from 1250 to 1600 I give you 30-35 % money.

!!! ONLY ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS ELO !!!

My langauges: Hungarian, English

PM me your skype!
added
Old 12/27/2012, 01:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not trust, the kid is a scammer. He has been buying elo boost, and after that he is posting screenshots from a booster boosting him, which means this player is actually 900 elo from the beginning (I know this, because I was the one boosting him). He later chargebacked and I won the dispute and his account suddenly dropped to 1200 elo a few weeks ago, odd huh?
Old 12/27/2012, 02:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardsman Bob View Post
Do not trust, the kid is a scammer. He has been buying elo boost, and after that he is posting screenshots from a booster boosting him, which means this player is actually 900 elo from the beginning (I know this, because I was the one boosting him). He later chargebacked and I won the dispute and his account suddenly dropped to 1200 elo a few weeks ago, odd huh?
Yup, already realized he's a fake or however u call it xD
Old 12/27/2012, 02:31   #5

Quote:
Can you tell me how do I work on elojob.com if im 1200 elo guy?:O
please tell how I carried games from 1300 to 1500 with 28-1 irelia 20-1 irelia 24-4 jax and I can say more and more 16-2 lee sin etc etc
The Black Market: 0/0/1
Aristona37
#141805 - Dec 10, 2012 - 20:39
Doesn't even know how to play, yet trying to boost people's elo.

sad

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCurŝe View Post
Yup, already realized he's a fake or however u call it xD
hm, he stealed it with his friend xD he and his freind destroyed my elo to 1200, they are failers cuz I got work and i wasn't close the chat window after he doesn't said anything bad my top was 1900 elo ) I never fail my work ^^
Old 12/27/2012, 02:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Can you tell me how do I work on elojob.com if im 1200 elo guy?:O
please tell how I carried games from 1300 to 1500 with 28-1 irelia 20-1 irelia 24-4 jax and I can say more and more 16-2 lee sin etc etc
The Black Market: 0/0/1
Aristona37
#141805 - Dec 10, 2012 - 20:39
Doesn't even know how to play, yet trying to boost people's elo.

sad

hm, he stealed it with his friend xD he and his freind destroyed my elo to 1200, they are failers cuz I got work and i wasn't close the chat window after he doesn't said anything bad my top was 1900 elo ) I never fail my work ^^
He is trying to make himself look like the booster he bought elo from(which was me). I talked to him on a new skype account I just made and he basically busted himself by saying all the new stats and everything from the booster he bought from (which is me). The screenshot is maybe hard to understand, but setting yourself in the situation you should be able to see the thoughtprocess of this post. Regards Guardsman Bob
Old 12/27/2012, 02:52   #7

Quote:
He is trying to make himself look like the booster he bought elo from(which was me). I talked to him on a new skype account I just made and he basically busted himself by saying all the new stats and everything from the booster he bought from (which is me). The screenshot is maybe hard to understand, but setting yourself in the situation you should be able to see the thoughtprocess of this post. Regards Guardsman Bob
really? I showed my last work to your friend, btw delete my old sivir stat from your post please you never did it ^^ + you are 1300 elo guy stop showing your friend's elo xDDDDDD best irelia eu <3
Old 12/27/2012, 03:46   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
really? I showed my last work to your friend, btw delete my old sivir stat from your post please you never did it ^^ + you are 1300 elo guy stop showing your friend's elo xDDDDDD best irelia eu <3

"Your sivir stats"? I was the one boosting your account back then, you were ******* 900 elo dude, I was better even before I reached level 30.
Old 12/27/2012, 03:48   #9

Quote:
"Your sivir stats"? I was the one boosting your account back then, you were ******* 900 elo dude, I was better even before I reached level 30.
why you couldn't reach 1300 alone? you never boosted my account you are bad player, as I see your feed backs this is the 4th time when you want to lie about me xD but you will fial it also xD
play on your own acc, oh sorry you don't got :S
Old 12/27/2012, 04:24   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does he really know what he is talking about? I mean, its just a kid I presume.
Old 12/27/2012, 05:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoNNNS2 View Post
Does he really know what he is talking about? I mean, its just a kid I presume.
If you mean me, I know. but guardsman bob the faker he isn't the real he is sengira a random css kid from 1997 he is hated on css community, his feed backs bad + he stealing accounts )
Old 12/27/2012, 19:57   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
why you couldn't reach 1300 alone? you never boosted my account you are bad player, as I see your feed backs this is the 4th time when you want to lie about me xD but you will fial it also xD
play on your own acc, oh sorry you don't got :S

This screenshot he sent to me after he paid me, and this also proves hes from hungary (marked with red) and his email which is also linked to his youtube account -> which has a person in his subsriber's box with a guy named "koryyyyy" and he has on lolking.net played with that person on as shown here: I think this clears everything up, and clearly shows he is lying, and I am telling the truth since he can't keep track of his on stories.
Old 12/27/2012, 20:00   #13

Quote:

This screenshot he sent to me after he paid me, and this also proves hes from hungary (marked with red) and his email which is also linked to his youtube account -> which has a person in his subsriber's box with a guy named "koryyyyy" and he has on lolking.net played with that person on as shown here: I think this clears everything up, and clearly shows he is lying, and I am telling the truth since he can't keep track of his on stories.
whats with that?
1700 elo invade still 1700 elo and not your 1300 elo
Old 12/27/2012, 21:00   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You simply got busted, kid.
Old 12/27/2012, 22:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
If you mean me, I know. but guardsman bob the faker he isn't the real he is sengira a random css kid from 1997 he is hated on css community, his feed backs bad + he stealing accounts )
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, dude why do you even keep posting here, you're just making yourself look even more retarded than you actually are.

As I already stated on my thread it was never my intention to make anyone think that I was the real Guardsman Bob, I have 1 negative feedback and 4 good feedbacks, you're saying that I am a random kid, I achived way more than you did in the "CS:S moviemaking scene" by the way stop saying that I am stealing accounts without any kind of proof whatsoever.

Bye.