Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling accounts (I give first).

Discussion on Selling accounts (I give first). within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Selling accounts (I give first).

Hello.

So I had traded my steam recently for some accounts and now I have accounts I don't even need.
One of them I will give away later, but for now I want to sell some for VERY CHEAP PRICES ! I want PSC or PayPal.
I want to get 2-3 of new skins in store since they wont be there for long.
PM me if you are interested, got EUW, EUNE...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CF EU Accounts Give away ! !
12/07/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys i am Making a Contest With 2 awesome CF EU Accounts. Its easy to Join. The Only Thing You Have to Do is: Vote Me Here :https://apps.facebook.com/go_for_the_mini/control ler.php?m=leaderboard&visit_id=411 Can Vote Me EveryDay !! Votes are daily !! I NEED UP TO 5000 Votes! I have to Take the 1st Place and Win in Voting Contest. The More Votes You Give Me The More Chance You Have To Win . So what are you waiting for?
selling lvl 25 for 10€ psc / i give first or MM !
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello i sell my EuW acc lvl 25 it has shaco vladimir morgana and few other champs and runes 24 ap and the 2nd site 14 ad pls buy it i need 10€ psc for shakes and fidget :3 mfg
How to give coins to all accounts at once.
02/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Instructions: In cash database, open up the user_cash table. Where you can query it and show SQL and panes and such, make sure you can view the SQL. It should say: SELECT * FROM user_cash Change it to this query and run it: UPDATE user_cash SET amount = 99999;
SjSro - 2 accounts to give
05/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hello :) i got 2 accounts to give on SjSro i noticed that ppl have problems with registring so i made 2 more accounts when registration was avaible ( like 6 hours ago ) plz send me an email on mail : [email protected] to get account 1st 2 person ll get accounts :) greetings Tom