Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Elo Services

Discussion on [B]Elo Services within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Elo Services

Hi, I'm looking for elo services. Currently im 1200 elo and I want a boost to 1700. I was wondering how much that would charge? I can Raise it back to 1400, but will cost me some games back and forth. So far I my self reached to 1500 solo que but dropped.

I am also wondering if you would take a lvl 127 runescape account (before the combat beta, Have not logged in for almost 6 months now) and $.

I rather not go in search for one, I need someone trusted!

Thank you
Old 11/29/2012, 08:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

15% discount today.
Old 11/29/2012, 08:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What region? Check my thread \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO SERVICES~~~!
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
ELO for League of Legends Stole this in another thread, and didn't feel like undercutting him I can provide higher rating, but due to being rusty for 4 months. I think around 1800 would be my safest bet. I'll show screenshots of my previous accounts that I carried bottom of this post. I'll just say this. Coaching is something I can provide 15 USD per hour for coaching. I main Karthus, the best ap champ in the game. In 3 months if you want higher elo after im less rusty. I'll...
SERVICES!
02/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there guys, I am here to share my services My services are as follows: 1.) I can make a signature for you. 2.) I can be your translator if you need one. 3.) I can host you a Live Chat*
[Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold
08/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
i will do nearly any service you want on darkorbit for elite*gold i can do invites to emails for you and lvl up to 7 i can bot your account (keep in mind you can change your password whenever) and anything else you come up with ^_^ (yes i know my account has very few posts i mostly lurk in the forums because i don't know german)