Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP ELO BOOST

Discussion on CHEAP ELO BOOST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP ELO BOOST

A little about myself
I am a hardcore gamer lol, I have no life. Whenever I have some free time, I use it to play games, mostly League of Legends. I play about 20+ games a day on LoL , 90% of them are ranked. I have been in the elo boosting service business for quite a while (4-5 Months). I have boosted many accounts and can provide proof of it as well. I have played over 2000 ranked games on my account, and about 2000 normal games. I have boosted tons of accounts, so my total game plays goes over 7000. I have lots of experience in the game itself, as i play for a 2k+ elo team. My highest rating last season was 1924. Was not able to go higher because of all the trolls/afks.

I work with my 2 friends so it makes things much faster.
Elo Boosting Prices ANY SERVER

1000 or below = $10/100 elo
1000-1300 = $15/100 elo
1300-1500 = $25/100 elo
1500 -1700 = $40/100 elo
1700+ = $50/100elo

We DO do duos (just add $5 to the price)

We Can offer discounts for bulk buys.

Lessons {ANY SERVER}

Lessons will be given in 2 different ways. Lesson go by 1 hour . That can either be 3 20 minute games or 1 60 minute game, it depends. After the hour is up I will be gone.

Price = $15/hour

1. You pick the champ you want to learn or lane. I will be picking the same champ and showing/giving details on how to play the champ with me using the same champ. I will teach you all you need to master that champ.

2. You could record one of your game, and I can either write/skype you everything you do wrong/right and what you need to do better next time.

We also have a different service now. Accounts. You want a new account and everything? We can do all the work for you. Just make us a fresh account and we will level it to 30 , get the elo you want. You can keep all the IP earned on the account.

Lvling an account from 1-30 will cost $30 Other additions to the account will be calculated when ordered.

Interested?

Send me a PM and i'll send you all the info needed to contact me and we can get started ASAP

Referal/Proof Bonus!!

Those that have bought the service already can participate in our bonuses.

Referal Bonus - Succesfully invite someone to purchase an elo boost, (make sure they mention you) , And you will get 2 FREE Duo ranked games [WINS] If we lose with you we will continue until you get the +2 wins. Ex. If we lose one we will win you 3 Games.

Proof Bonus! - Those of you that have bought the service and is satisfied , post here on this thread about the service and you will get 1 Free duo ranked game WIN. If you provide a long/detailed + picture review you will get 2 Wins.

Our Policy , PLEASE READ Before buying.

- Please do not rush the service, we always try to finish your account ASAP

- You can ask for a refund whenever you want, we will refund you whatever the service we have NOT done yet.

- DO NOT play any ranked games while your account is being worked on.

- You may play on your account while we work on it but just tell us when you are about to go on.

- We reserve the right to deny service to anyone.

bump

« Scammers | noni1996 »