Hello guys first of all im new here and i haven't did any Elo Boosting before.
Let me tell a bit about myself...
I'm playing on EUNE and im a Platinium Player on S2. PS. I have raised my elo from 1400 to 1850 in a week by myself and didn't really try to go for Diamond but i believe i can get Diamond if i want it.
So i have played 10 games on Pre-S3 and have 7 Win 3 Loss.
So lets come to my point.
I believe i am good enough to boost people out of elo hell for a fair price but as i said im new at this job so:
I am going to boost for a cheap price. (I haven't really decided yet but we can always negotiate.)
I both can duo queue or boost your account by myself.
well this was your 1 post, i dont think people would trust you
we could do one duoq so i can tell the other people if you are good enough or not, just to trust you
S3 LOW-MID ELO BOOSTING! CHEAP! 11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys.
I offer a special boosting for lowelo with very cheap prices
500-100elo 5€/100 Elo
1000-1200 10€/100 Elo
1200-1400 15€/100 Elo
Iam a 2.2k Player S2 Maining midlane.
Cheap elo boosting 09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies We are playing about beta and we got over 2000+ elo on EU West server. We played more than 5000 games, we are playing around 10 or more hours in a day. One of us plays on professional(competitive) level. So we do elo boosting on EU Nordic & East and EU West!
Here are the prices for each elo:
0-1400 17 euro/100 elo
1400-1500 23 euro/100 elo
1500-1600 30 euro/100 elo
Other cases please contact us on [email protected]
We will need some specific champions and runes on your account,...
Cheap NA Boosting! 09/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I am now offering to ELO Boost at low prices.
I offer great deal's that you will not get anywhere else.
I use Paypal only.
Add me on Skype if you need proof of anything.
I work with a Team of booster's.
Prices are as follow.
I Offer discount's when you buy in bulk.
Cheap hon boosting 10/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies Hello, i was a well known seller for a different game called silkroad online.
I have moved on to HoN now. I offer psr/mmr boost to 1700. Will also be selling hon accounts and steam accounts later.
Site: honservice.com
add me on [email protected] for fast service.