Hello,
I'm looking for some trusted elo booster, which can make 10 wins with my unranked account on EUW.
The elo is 1297, so not that high.
The acc got 74 champs, 9 rune pages for every position, so there should be enough to take.
I just want someone that makes a 10-0 and doesnt want to much money (because I think 10 games are not that hard to win)
Thought about 10€ maybe more.
Just contact me via pn and we can discuss.
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST] 04/28/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east.
1-10 1€ / lvl
10-20 2€/ lvl
20-30 3 €/ lvl
Prices can always be discussed
First customer gets 2 lvls for free
Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo
Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER 12/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER
Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER - YouTube
Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER - YouTube