Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Diamond Slot (incl. 5wins)

Discussion on [S] Diamond Slot (incl. 5wins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Diamond Slot (incl. 5wins)

Yo elitepvpers,

i am actually searching for a slot in a diamond team for the reward on saison2 end.

I can offer you guys much, but i'll list somethings:
  • DoTa2 invite
  • Steam Account with Dungeon Defenders
  • Full Website creation included a installation with: Invision Power Board, vBulletin, Wordpress, mybboard and so on

Well.. we can still talk about other things in skype: zeroxcceu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 3v3 Diamond Slot - $150 NA - Safe!
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey add me to skype if your interested: serge.gaidamaka Check out this thread for some safe vouchers: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2144509-smokex-boosting-service-3v3-1650-na .html I own a diamond 3s team that has 3 invites. I am inviting my 2 close friends and will have 1 invite open to sell.
Looking for Slot in Diamond/Plat Team EUW
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay money to get a slot in the team and the 5 wins i need in order to get the rewards. pm me in elitepvpers pls if u have a team
[WTB] NA 1 3v3 slot plat/diamond
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a 3v3 team in NA that is plat or diamond to sell me a slot and win 5 games on my account, or to create a team for 3v3. With a couple of your friends and i play the first 5 games and you gain either Plat or Diamond rating. You should consider that a 3v3 ELO is easier and faster to get. .
[Contest/Gewinnspiel] Win 1 month Botting incl. license for FREE! PBDO/DIAMOND
08/04/2012 - Freebies - 145 Replies
Hello, post a number between: 1-350! The winner win 1 month 24/7 Dark Orbit Botting with the safest Bot: pbdo-bot! I'm a diamond special user. Include Galaxy Gate. End: 02.08.2012 - 10 p.m. German Time, Berlin -------------German------------
[Contest/Gewinnspiel] Win 1 month Botting incl. license for FREE! PBDO/DIAMOND
07/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 139 Replies
http://1mage.in/show/326835326835-02_07_2012.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! The winner is: peshogumata !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!