Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW/EUNE] Cheap(est?) Elo Boosting Service 0-1500

Discussion on [EUW/EUNE] Cheap(est?) Elo Boosting Service 0-1500 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 810
[EUW/EUNE] Cheap(est?) Elo Boosting Service 0-1500

Tired of being stuck in that elo range where you can't seem to get more than two games without an afk or a troll? Or maybe you just want to get the end of season gold rewards? Well today's your chance

Having not much to do and being pretty bored recently I've decided to setup my own elo boosting service. Low elo that is, cause let's face it, under 1500 is sort of low.

About Me

I'm a 17 year old from Belgium, still studying obviously, with a lot of time on my hands. I actually enjoy carrying games at lower elo so I thought this would be a good idea for me to start this up and see if anyone is interested.

I have a few different accounts, my main's top elo being 2100, currently 1900 but not very active on it, on EUW.

I can play pretty much every role, having a few main champions like anybody I think, but my uncontested main is Twisted Fate.

Account requirements

Well obviously if you want me to boost your account effectively, you'll need to have basic AP/AD rune pages. Also, my main champion is Twisted Fate and he has been the champion that I have had the most success carrying games with ( Teleporting botlane every ultimate cooldown and getting doublekills for you or your AD carry usually get's your enemy to surrender at 20 or go afk after the 3rd time ;P ). So preferably have TF bought on your account, not like he's even expensive and he's awesome so if you don't have him, WHY?!

For your account privacy and safety, I shall not communicate anything to anybody I play with unless told to do so or if necessary ingame.

Here are some of the ranked stats I have made with TF on my different accounts/a few of my friends accounts who I boosted.

Prices

I haven't done much research on the usual price from other elo boosters, but from what I've seen most of them charge 10€ or more depending on the elo.

Well considering I enjoy doing this and that I am boosting at pretty low elo range :

5€/100elo @ 0-1300
10€/100 elo @ 1300-1500

( I can do 50 elo for half prices etc too. )

I'm not sure if that is the cheapest or anything but I think it is a fairly reasonable price.

Other info

You can always make another account and spectate me while I am boosting your account and I can keep you up to date on Skype while I am playing or in between games, I think I am rather a friendly person too and I can give some free tips if requested.

About delays, we can setup delays on reaching the elo goal before the transaction etc, that's not a problem.

Also, since I am not trust worthy as this is my first post on here and that the prices may be so low that I may seem like a scammer, well, you can pay me after I have completed the task on your account. ( Getting your LoL account back if stolen via support is VERY easy, reason why buying LoL accounts isn't very reliable unless you really trust the person, so I don't see the point of me trying anything fishy with your account )

Well I think that's all, you can add me on Skype to talk about more things that I would have forgotten, have a good day/night everyone!

Tags
boost, boosting, elo, eu, lol