Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Professional Elo Boosting ;)

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2012, 23:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Closing Thread Due To New Thread With New Name And Design !!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

« Selling EUW Acc 1600 rp | [S] Coaching [B] Paypal »

Similar Threads
[WTS] Professional ELO Boosting Service NA/EU
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Season 1 and 2 Diamond player looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Fast and Cheap service. Generally finish all orders within a couple of days. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$10 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$20 Gold Promotion)
Cheap ELO Boosting done by Professional Gamers on NA/EU
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/29gdctc.jpg Often others' rates are too good to be true, they simply cut their prices in under the established boosting services and attempt take their piece of the pie, unfortunately, these services prove to be unreliable and untrustworthy. We want to ensure that our prices are fair to both our employees and you, constantly comparing them to the market average to ensure everyone gets the best deal. With us you can be sure that you are receiving the most professional...
[NA & EU] Boosts R Us: Professional ELO Boosting
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.minus.com/jKXejiqnewBa0.png
Cheap, Professional Elo Boosting Services From Ayu!
06/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a veteran league of legends player. Started playing since around pre season 1. Currently a 2.1k elo player. Platinum status seasons 1 and 2. I've done elo boosting services before, but within a private community. You can contact me through skype or email. Competitive player, won pax east tourney 5v5, top finishes in other tourneys. skype: SOMECRAZYAZN email: [email protected] Trolls will be blocked and ignored. Serious business only. First come, first serve. Trustworthy...