Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting / Coaching Service

Discussion on Elo Boosting / Coaching Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi

hi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
Elo boosting service/coaching NA and EU-W
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About US Were are all plati players and up, friendly and easy to work will. We will be able to boost those of NA and EU-W. Our Rates <1200 - $20 per 100 1200-1400 - $30 per 100 1400-1600 - $40 per 100 1600-1800 - $50 per 100 1800-1900 - $60 per 100
2.3k NA ELO Boosting + Duo queue + Coaching Service
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Current Status:OPEN Hi everyone, I am a current 2.3k player on the NA server. I play every role proficiently at a 2k level, but excel most in top lane. My services are extremely fast. If below 1500, each 100 elo is guaranteed to be finished in less than 24 hours( after you pay me). Unless of-course, I was working on a seperate account during the time you pay me, of which I will inform you before the pay. If you want actual proof of my ELO, I can show you through skype share screen or you...
EloPro: Elo Boosting/Duo Que/Coaching Service!
06/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 46 Replies
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6809/eloproeloboost 1.gif Hey forum, I'm here to offer you a trustable, genuine, "Pro" Elo boosting service! __________________________________________________ _____ We are a team of dedicated Elo boosters mainly in the North American. Service is no longer open to European servers for now. __________________________________________________ _____