Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ACC LVLING to lvl 30 eu west

Discussion on WTB ACC LVLING to lvl 30 eu west within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

as topic title say im loooking for someone who can lvl up my account from lvl 1-30

i would like to see it made as fast as possible 2-3 days max

my conditions are , u cant buy anything with the ip u will gain for me while lvling

im not providing any EXP BOOSTS for the account

i will do the payment only when i see the job is done (we can talk about payment like half payment after half job etc)

send me pm here at epvp forum or add me on skype cniemen

so we can discuss the price

scammers go away i wont pay before i see atleast half of the lvling job is done so dont bother

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
as topic title say im loooking for someone who can lvl up my account from lvl 1-30 i would like to see it made as fast as possible 2-3 days max my conditions are , u cant buy anything with the ip u will gain for me while lvling im not providing any EXP BOOSTS for the account
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
as topic title say im loooking for someone who can lvl up my account from lvl 1-30 i would like to see it made as fast as possible 2-3 days max my conditions are , u cant buy anything with the ip u will gain for me while lvling im not providing any EXP BOOSTS for the account
[WTS] 3x XP Boost WEST & 1x Samurai Yi WEST
09/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS/ WTT 3x XP Boost WEST & 1x Samurai Yi WEST PM ME with offer.
Verkaufe Level 30 Account EU-West / Sell LVL 30 ACCOUNT Eu-WEST
03/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich verkaufe hier meinen Account in League of Legends. Er hat 727 Wins (Normal Games) und eine 1375er Elo (Fast Silber 129Wins-104Lose) Auf diesen Account sind für fast jeden Champs 1-3 Skins vorhanden. Auf diesen Account sind 1820 Skins für Tryndamere , Tristana und Teemo. Der Account besitzt alle Champs außer (Ziggs , Leona , Maokai , Galio und Nautilius) Es sind 1000de von Runen vorhanden(Screens folgen unten)
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...