Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts NA Account with TONS of Skins and Champions!!

Discussion on wts NA Account with TONS of Skins and Champions!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts NA Account with TONS of Skins and Champions!!

Selling for USD through paypal's gift option. ELO doesn't matter because the new season starts in less than a week. 3 Rune pages and enough runes to get you going. Serious offers only! Will sell to the person with best offer. Contact me on here or on skype!

NOTE: THIS ACCOUNT HAS 2 REFERRALS DONE. WHICH MEANS YOU WON'T LOG-IN ONE DAY TO FIND ALL YOUR SKINS/CHAMPIONS GONE BECAUSE RIOT FOUND OUT YOU WERE ABUSING THEIR SYSTEM. ALL THE RP IS PURCHASED LEGITIMATELY WITH HARD EARNED MONEY.

CHAMPIONS

SKINS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] NA LoL Lv 30 account (all champions + tons of skins + more)
06/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Account Price: 200 USD Amount Spent on Account: 500 USD Contact Email:[email protected] Skype: catgirllissandra I will not go first to many scammers out there. What My Account has Level: 30 RP: 7529 (Will be using this balance to buy skins on sale and champions on release until the account is sold. The balance won't go under 1300 for a name change).
[WTS] League of legends account 83 Champions, EU W, TONS of runes/skins.
04/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: European West Champions: 83 Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus,...
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions,
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.
[WTS] LoL account all champions tons of skins 120$
03/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies