Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Cheap Level 30 LoL accounts

Discussion on [Selling] Cheap Level 30 LoL accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Selling] Cheap Level 30 LoL accounts

Hello there ,

Iam selling some LoL accounts (EU West) for cheap , if you want to have more informations about the accounts just add me to skype : xartusx1

I accep PSC - Ukash - Bank transfer - you dont know what that is? here you go

PSC :

Ukash :

for scammers : if you want to scamm me leave the thread and dont add me please , only serious people are allowed to add me ty.

Hallo Leute,

Ich verkaufe einige günstige LoL accounts für (Eu West) für mehr informationen added mich einfach in skype: xartusx1

Ich azeptiere PSC Ukash und überweisung , wenn ihr nicht wisst was das sein soll
(siehe unten)

PSC :

Ukash :

an scammers : Wenn du vorhast mich zu scammen verlass bitte den thread und adde mich nicht in skype , nur vertrauensvolle Personen bitte melden.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Level 30 LoL accounts
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there , Iam selling some LoL accounts (EU West) for cheap , if you want to have more informations about the accounts just add me to skype : xartusx1 I accep PSC - Ukash - Bank transfer you dont know what that is? here you go PSC : Online bar bezahlen mit der sicheren Prepaid Lösung - paysafecard.com Ukash : Einfache, sichere und private Online-Zahlung für Alle - Ukash
Selling 2x LOL accounts! CHEAP!
08/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I sell one of the accounts with 10$ and the other one for 50$! The cheaper one has: - 2 rune pages ( AD & AP ) - 36 Champions - 6 skins The 50$ one has:
Selling Level 50 Champion Jugg & Level 14 Commando! CHEAP! With 3+months of service!
01/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Level 50 Warrior Jugg and Level 14 Commando on Iron Citadel. BOTH ACCOUNTS ELIGIBLE FOR ?FOUNDER? Title January 24th 2011. Account has over 3months of service left on it, that is why I am asking $350. Level 50 Jugg 28 Daily Commendations, and many planet commendations for each planet. All Full Champion PVP Gear(except chest/belt). PVP gear is for DPS spec?ed Jugg, but also has some tank parts that came extra. Level 400 slicing, 300 scavenging, 70 cybertech. Quinn(Companion...
[CHEAP]Selling 2 isro 94 accounts [CHEAP]
06/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Both Level 94 Spear Nukers!!!eldorado both have semi gold and semi dressed kinda stripped! got avatar items etc..... i am looking for 10 $ each paypal only! REPLY GO GO!...