Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2300 solo q elo NA account with triple diamond

Discussion on Selling 2300 solo q elo NA account with triple diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Selling 2300 solo q elo NA account with triple diamond

This account has 2300 elo in solo queue rating (diamond) as well as having diamond in the 3v3 team and 5v5 team brackets. So for rewards, you will gain every reward at the end of this season, this includes a special 'fourth' icon for gaining all diamond.

'To recap, all summoners who participate in ranked play will end the season with a summoner icon to show for their work. Players who achieved higher rankings will also unlock more prestigious awards. On top of that, enterprising individuals who compete in multiple queues will accrue a collection of summoner icons – one for each queue. Finally, summoners who earn ratings in all three queues will unlock an exclusive fourth summoner icon based on their lowest rating between the three.'

The account has basically all the runes (just missing the bad ones)
The account has 90+ champions
The account has 150+ IP Win boost, 10k+ IP, 2k+ RP.
The account has 100+ skins
The account has professional LoL players on it's friends list.

If you want proof, I will screenshare you the account through skype. Leave your skype here or private message me. Do not leave low ball offers, they will be ignored. Thanks.
Old 09/28/2012, 23:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you Gamerslegends, lol?
Old 09/28/2012, 23:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

200 if real nn scam
Old 09/29/2012, 01:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm ur skype dude
Old 09/30/2012, 05:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i added u on skype
Old 09/30/2012, 08:08   #6

added you too
Old 09/30/2012, 08:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadegsxr View Post
I will buy it for $125 ooops nevermind u already have my money when u scammed me for it. So yeah dont trust this his a scammer
I'm new here so I'm just curious. How can you tell he is a scammer? When I look at his profile it looks like a longtime, high standing member with a spotless record on his blackmarket. I'm just confused here. Now I'm starting to get paranoid if I should do any business here. I would have done business with someone like this in a heartbeat if I was interested and didn't see these scam alerts here. So how do I tell who not to do business with?
Old 09/30/2012, 08:27   #8

Random people always call others scammers with no proof, I've already reported his post and he'll get an infraction, doesn't matter to me. This doesn't taint my reputation in any way.
Old 09/30/2012, 08:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesrgoood View Post
Random people always call others scammers with no proof, I've already reported his post and he'll get an infraction, doesn't matter to me. This doesn't taint my reputation in any way.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Wow that's pretty dumb of them and it's really a shame. Either way it seems I should be very careful with any transactions I might make here.
Old 09/30/2012, 09:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^ So you instantly take his word over 3 others? Ouch. Anyways, free bump.
Old 09/30/2012, 09:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRich View Post
^ So you instantly take his word over 3 others? Ouch. Anyways, free bump.
Well until I see proof of his scamming ways I have to judge from what his standing is on his profile which looks impeccable. Although you're probably right in that if I was interested in buying an account I would probably be on high alert on this sale. I guess I'm not since I'm not interested, however with the anonymity of the internet I think it would be best to provide proof before accusing someone. Otherwise it would be difficult to judge and anybody could accuse anything. That's just my take on it.
Old 09/30/2012, 18:05   #12

Well, as you can see the post was removed by a mod and the poster received an infraction because he 'claims' i scammed him but where's the proof? He's just upset that I turned down him down for elo boosting.
Old 09/30/2012, 18:22   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirac7 View Post
Well until I see proof of his scamming ways I have to judge from what his standing is on his profile which looks impeccable. Although you're probably right in that if I was interested in buying an account I would probably be on high alert on this sale. I guess I'm not since I'm not interested, however with the anonymity of the internet I think it would be best to provide proof before accusing someone. Otherwise it would be difficult to judge and anybody could accuse anything. That's just my take on it.
Read pages 16-17. All the proof you need.
Old 09/30/2012, 19:12   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCum View Post
Read pages 16-17. All the proof you need.
Well this thread only had 2 pages atm so which thread are you referring to? I remember yesterday that there were 2 post making accusation of scamming. Funny how the mods removed them. I don't know if it's true but it's likely the accuser had a personal issue rather then a business issue as mentioned above. If however he is a scammer he sure has me fooled.

EDIT:

Oh he's a booster. I found his thread now. Well that does look kind of bad. Gamesrgoood I think you should have cleared that up if you are legit. Better late then never. I'm new here so just wondering with those complaints why are there 0 negative in his profile? BTW in the future when you accusing someone please put in a link. It makes the claim more legitimate.

EDIT2 : Funny thing now is it looks like one of the people that accused this guy of scamming from his boosting thread looks like he might be a scammer himself. Man I'm not sure who to believe.
Old 09/30/2012, 20:46   #15

They are just accounts made from one or two people who I turned down for elo jobs. That's all there is to it.