Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUPERFAST ELO BUFF

Discussion on SUPERFAST ELO BUFF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/08/2012, 12:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donttrustthisscammer View Post
funny, some randomer with 0 trades done a test job with you and you won't do another.

LOl guys be warned with this guy.

I always see iceCreamBanana do test jobs and this guy doesn't want to do one with him.

0 trades - you really did jobs before? lol

nice
Dude wuts wrong with u? :S

i did about 7 jobs here, i just dont ask for trades at black market, simple as dat!

After about 5 jobs done ofc i wont make a "test" job, i dont even know why he asked --'

Working for free, no thanks
Old 11/09/2012, 21:06   #17

bump, (20% discount if payment by moneybookers)
Old 11/10/2012, 16:01   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
If you do not want me to test your service, no problem, I will not force you ^^.
I often offer some time to new boosters to proove they are legit.
Actually, you can check my previous posts : all the boosters I vouched for were confirmed as trusted boosters, and the other ones as scammers, unfortunately. Moreover, lots of new boosters didn't answer to my proposition and just stopped updating their thread of closed it (because they were obviously scamming too...).
Getting vouches from known members is not necessary, but it is always a plus.

Regards.
Old 11/10/2012, 16:18   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceCreamBanana View Post
If you do not want me to test your service, no problem, I will not force you ^^.
Actually, you can check my previous posts : all the boosters I vouched for were confirmed as trusted boosters, and the other ones as scammers, unfortunately. Moreover, lots of new boosters didn't answer to my proposition and just stopped updating their thread of closed it (because they were obviously scamming too...).

Regards.
that is so true
Old 11/10/2012, 19:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceCreamBanana View Post

Regards.
yes, i know, if was before i started boost i had accepted, but after did some jobs i wont accept, i just didnt asked for black market trades, just asked for some costumers i did to posting at the threat, people keep buying my services, so i dont need to work for free to prove again my trusted service (;
Old 11/15/2012, 16:43   #21

buump
Old 11/15/2012, 17:01   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Do some Testgames with someone who got good Tbms or is a long Member with alot of Posts. But you just got no TBM's and no Posts and joined 2 Months ago.

If your legit you should really start doing Testgames with those Guys in that Thread and you should start using the the Black Market and get positive Ratings. Otherwise alot of ppl wont trust you.
Old 11/18/2012, 22:27   #23

buump
Old 11/21/2012, 17:10   #24

bump, free again