Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

www.SmokeBoost.com Professional Elo Boosting 2k+

Discussion on www.SmokeBoost.com Professional Elo Boosting 2k+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
www.SmokeBoost.com Professional Elo Boosting 2k+

BRAND NEW AUTOMATED ORDER SYSTEM IS HERE:

Website

Frequently asked questions quick link:

Subscribe + Like + Follow us for discounts off your total order:

Youtube:
Facebook:
Twitter:

[CENTER]

We boost North America - Euro West - Euro Nordic + East!

How does the new Season 3 Ranked System Work?

1. There are 5 tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
2. In each tier there are 5 divisions, 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.
3. There is a total of 100 League Points in each division to be earned. Once you have reached 100 LP you must win a best of 3 series to advance to the next division.
4. When you reach 100 LP in division 1, you can advance to the next tier by winning a best of 5 series.
5. The amount of LP gained per win is determined by your hidden elo (mmr). You can drop divisions if you suffer many losses at 0 LP - but can never drop out of the Tier you are in. Once you are bronze, silver, gold, platinum or diamond - you will never be kicked out of them and only have room to advance.

Why do you boost per division as opposed to per wins like other companies do?

1. We have tested both systems and our customers prefer to be boosted per division.
2. Charging per win ends up being more expensive for the customer.
3. Charging per win is a cheap shortcut for other companies to not be held liable for how much LP your account will gain per win. Sometimes as high as 30 sometimes as low as 2.
4. When boosting per division, you are guaranteed to be moved on regardless of your LP gain, and discounts are awarded if you achieve it in less than 6 wins, assuming +30 LP per win.
5. It is the cheapest method for customers and the most efficient for boosters.

How am I suppose to trust you with my account?

Every booster has to sign a contract that states he cannot tamper with the account in any way shape or form, which of course includes changing the password. This contract holds legal authority and if broken a lawsuit will force the booster to pay an extremely large fine.

We have been doing this for a very long time and have many acquired vouchers.

We would not be here at all if not for our huge line of previous customers vouching our excellent services, followed by honest reviews.

How long does the boost take?

We assure 50+ League Points each day. Our boosters usually cover 100 LP or more in one day.

You will have direct contact with the booster who is doing your job and he will give you a time estimate, as well as keep you updated along the way, which includes the hours of which when they will be on or off of your account.

Is this a safe service / ban-able?

Yes this is 100% safe. A boosted account in league of legends has never been banned.

Keep in mind we are in no way affiliated with, associated with or endorsed by Riot Games, Inc.

Am I allowed to login and play at some time during the boost?

Yes of course!

All you need to do, is ask the booster you have contact with when you want him to be off + start back up again.

Our boosters will also always message you when they are on/off the account.

Is it okay to request a job where the booster only plays certain roles / champions?

Absolutely, just ask your booster!

Our boosters are very flexible and will customize your boost just the way you like it.

Keep in mind not all requests can be fulfilled.

DISCOUNT HEAVEN:

Tier Purchase Discount:

The following discounts are available for tier packages:

Tier 1, Division 5 to Tier 2, Division 5 = 10% off.
Tier 2, Division 5 to Tier 3, Division 5 = 20% off.
Tier 3, Division 5 to Tier 4, Division 5 = 20% off.
Tier 4, Division 5 to Tier 5, Division 5 = 20% off.

6 Wins or Less Refund Discount:

If we reach 100 League Points in your division starting from 0 League Points in 6 wins or less. We will return to you 10% off of the price you paid for that division.

Reason: Some accounts get 25+ League Points per win whereas others get 10 or less.

PC Clean-up Discount:
If you order a PC clean-up service of $30 or more, you will receive a 5% discount off of your total order. Let us make your PC up to 70% faster while we boost your account!

Social Media Discount:

If you like us on Facebook you will get $1 off your total order.

Returning Customer Discounts:
If you are a returning customer we will give you 3% off your total cost.
To be eligible as a returning customer your previous purchase must have exceeded $50.

We will automatically check your desired order for any qualifying discounts and include them in your quote.

When do you start?

Every order starts as soon as possible. It can take up to 24 hours to validate an order and up to 48 hours to assign an available booster. Starting times can be delayed up to 72 hours after purchase but this is highly unlikely.
Average Start Time: 12 hours or less.

Recent Jobs ^_^

Thanks
36 Users
Old 09/25/2012, 21:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smoke is legit. He got my team to diamond in only a few days! Responsible and always kept us informed through the process. I highly recommend.
Old 09/25/2012, 21:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fast and trusted

a+

vouching

in addition, he basically teaches you and gives you lessons along the way so you can be a better 3's player!
Old 09/25/2012, 21:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome player, gets the job done in 2 nights.
Old 09/25/2012, 21:40   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I began discussing this job with Smokex about a week ago. At first I was kind of hesitant. In the end, (because he is understandably busy), I shelled out the 60 bucks and crossed my fingers for the best results. And boy, did I get what I expected and more! 1670 elo quickly from a new account, and even offered me a free lesson to help maintain it!

I have been involved in the black market for 5 or more years. (Moderator/ 5000 posts/ 5 year member on a large scale black market site-- PM for proof or google my username) I made an epvp account just to give this feedback. Being a moderator-- dealing with all sorts of spammers, scammers, etc. and hundreds of trades, I can honestly say that this is the most satisfied I've been with a service! Thank you

(P.S. you actually have a ~1900elo 3v3 player(s) doing your job)
For reference, the #1 3v3 team isn't even 2050
Old 09/25/2012, 23:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Saul Goodman Seal of Approval

Top notch booster, personally tested
Old 09/25/2012, 23:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+++ vouch

i'm usually really hesitant about giving a full payment before even seeing any progress, but i spoke with smokex for quite a while and he turned out to be a really nice guy and easy to talk to. He told me he was booked and couldn't get the job done til later this week but I gave my payment almost a week in advance anyways since I wanted to secure a spot. And tadaaa He's working on it now!

This is byfar the easiest, cheapest and safest way to get platinum/diamond rewards regardless of your current solo q elo. Coming from a very skeptical person, I'd definitely recommended him.
Old 09/25/2012, 23:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch. Really good guy and does his elo jobs amazingly fast.
Old 09/25/2012, 23:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1
This is by far the best value out of any boosting service in my opinion. Smokex is a very cool dude and very professional. I was window shopping through several boosting threads for the longest time until I came across this, and I am extremely satisfied with my decision. Considering that the normal rate to get to platinum/diamond from my current elo in solo que would range into the hundreds, it is safe to say that this is theee BEST service for getting season 2 rewards. I was quite nervous about paying first(who isn't though, right? =P), but can vouch that this is both a safe and affordable way to hit platinum. Highly recommended!
Old 09/26/2012, 04:17   #10

Very much appreciate all the vouchers! Don't forget to hit the thanks button!

Oh and we are still going strong on plat jobs so newcomers add me on skype: serge.gaidamaka

Thanks again : D
Old 09/26/2012, 15:11   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this guy is cool
Old 09/26/2012, 15:26   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

60$ For 7/0 3v3 Team?

If we lose one game, we lose like 40 Elo..

Is not that too much?
Old 09/26/2012, 22:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Synaric™ View Post
60$ For 7/0 3v3 Team?

If we lose one game, we lose like 40 Elo..

Is not that too much?
$60 for 1650+ 3v3 team. Note that we are BOOSTING your fresh team from 0 wins 0 losses or taking it to 1650+ from whatever rating your current team is at.

We are not selling platinum slots on a team.

7-0 reached such a high elo because all our games was versus high elo teams so we got lots of elo gain. In the past it took less then 10 wins straight for 1650+ Lately with more platinum teams out there, we are not getting as much elo per game so you see us hitting 1650+ past the 10 win mark.

It does not matter if you lose one game or 20 because..

Once we hit 1650 on your team - you receive the platinum rewards! Riot stated that you are granted the reward based on the highest rating achieved.

As for the price of $60. We started doing this at $30...and with the difficulty increasing and us being booked days in advance - we have decided to do no job for less then $50. We now charge $60 for platinum (gaurenteed btw in 1-2 nights) but if we have space for your job available then we charge for $50.

I hope i was able to clear up any confusion o.o
Old 09/27/2012, 08:52   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Cool, down to earth guy who seems to spend the majority of his time doing this. Did a job for me in just one night.
Old 09/27/2012, 20:01   #15

*bump*

Book your spot now guys currently have days open to work 0-1650 for $50 still!!