If all use the same script/methode, I'm pretty sure riot may find an automatic way to ban those abusers.
Besides that there is always the chance of a scamm/virus .
Well every coin has two sides. At the moment there exist such a methode. I experienced it myself 1,5 days ago @1400 elo.
Disconnect 12/25/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies I use system from Oracle(Gracia Final) and after login..and selected game server i have error "You have been disconnected..bla.bla.bla"
How to login on the server without gameguard..
DISCONNECT 12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies My hack doesnt works,
After 20 sek. dc ....
can somebody help me and tell me why ?
Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 09/30/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies Hacking: The Art of Exploitation
by Jon Erickson
This text introduces the spirit and theory of hacking as well as the science behind it all; it also provides some core techniques and tricks of hacking so you can think like a hacker, write your own hacks or thwart potential system attacks.
Table of Contents
Hacking—The Art of Exploitation
Preface
Chapter 1 - 0x100—Introduction
Disconnect 10/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Well, I have noticed that firerat that is summoned by rb warriors are able to disconnect certain people. As such, plvling pile would be disconnected.
I would like to know how does this firerat works.
Anyone knows?
Thanks a million