Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 EUW Account for Sale 9 Runes Pages and ++

Discussion on Level 30 EUW Account for Sale 9 Runes Pages and ++ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 EUW Account for Sale 9 Runes Pages and ++

Hello Guys. I Am leaving league, pretty tired of it and want to sell my account.

Well here are the details :

Champions Owned

Skins Owned

Unchained Alistar
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Pulsefire Ezreal
Nightraven Fiora
Temple Jax
Muay Thai Lee Sin
HeadHunter Yi
Riot K-9 Nasus
Dark Crystal Ryze
Asylum Shaco
Riot Girl Tristana
Time Machine Zilean

Runes Owned

9 Rune Pages Total

Well Elo is the problem here, But Season 3 is gona start soon so it wont be a big problem.

People intrested can inbox me with their offers......Lets make it easy and simple.

bump
Old 09/08/2012, 17:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
10$ Through paypal
Old 09/08/2012, 17:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ranked/unranked?
Old 09/09/2012, 09:16   #4

@trollerftw : unranked.....
QuickSauce: 10$ is not even for the pulsefire skin dude......i will pay u 10$ for an account which has the same things i do....
Old 09/09/2012, 10:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.nass3r View Post
@trollerftw : unranked.....
QuickSauce: 10$ is not even for the pulsefire skin dude......i will pay u 10$ for an account which has the same things i do....
to tell u the truth; if someone came and said that he wants every Skin paid back, then no one would get a account. And Pulsfire isnt that good in my opinion (frost wins, or explorer).
Unchained Alistar/Riot Tristana are worth nothing.
The rest; i would pay a max of 1€ for them, none of them are something i want... So 10€ is acceptable and not over the top at all. (every skin is buyable and so not really special)