Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for smurf on east to start ranked from 0

Discussion on Looking for smurf on east to start ranked from 0 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for smurf on east to start ranked from 0

I lvled up my east acc got runes and champs i need, now i need another smurf to help me out, since solo is useless,

contact me:
pm
Old 09/06/2012, 09:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS east lvl 30 - transfer free - no ranked played
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
4 rune pages - 2 full ~20 champs ~few skins 1 bought rated golden last season got icon and border offers : pm / skype
Spielschule: dein Weg für ein guten Start in die Ranked Games
07/17/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 23 Replies
Spielschule: dein Weg für ein guten Start in die Ranked Games hallo Erste Spielstunde: Lasthiten Erstelle ein Freies Spiel, ohne Teilnehmer, auch keine Bots. Pick einen Range Champ deiner Wahl. Fang an. Kaufe dir in ganzen Spiel nur Schuhe und Heiltränke.
buy acc no ranked games west server or east with free transfer
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
buy acc no ranked games west server or east with free transfer pay more if much champions skype : augis141
buy acc no ranked games west server or east with free transfer
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
buy acc no ranked games west server or east with free transfer pay more if much champions skype : augis141
Lv 20 EU East smurf || 1366RP 7168IP || PAX Jax and PAX Sivir || 10 champs owned
11/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my lv20 Europe East smurf. It has 1366 RP and 7168 IP. I own on that account both the PAX Jax skin and PAX Sivir skin and some other skins like Unchained Alistar, Judicial Kayle and Riot Tristana. The account has 75 wins and 60 losses. Champs owned: Alistar Caitlyn Jax Kassadin Kayle Sivir Teemo