Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] League of Legends EUNE account, 1500+ ELO

Discussion on [WTS] League of Legends EUNE account, 1500+ ELO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] League of Legends EUNE account, 1500+ ELO

Server: EU-Nordic & East
Level: 30
Wins: 896
Current ELO (Will take to over 1500 at the end of the week): 1499
Champions owned: 97, will post screenshot with missing champions
Skins: 37, proof over skype, too many to printscreen
3 rune pages with every runes for the current meta, except for the support runes.

Champions NOT owned: Fiora, Lulu, Syndra (not released yet), Varus, Hecarim, Sejuani

Will edit later, a bit busy atm.
Starting price is 150 euros. Will trade for WoW: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition + 60 days Gametime.

Tags
account, league of legends, lol, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Wts] [League Of legends] [Account] [EUNE]
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://www.part.lt/img/4c3a7b4ffdf2f5a74761f62895d af489365.png account still have 3 item refund, if buyer preffer ill make them refund. Account havent been using tons of time. Ill sell to highest bet via paypal
WTS NA LVL 30 1500 elo LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
04/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hey guys!! I have a 1500 elo level 30 account to sell!!! Just made it to 1500 Never been banned at all. Good standing. Get this account now and play ranked games ASAP!. Alot of champions 700 RP 4000 IP RUNE PAGES
[WTS] League of legends account 66 Champions, 1500+ elo.
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: European Nordic/East Champions:66 Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Karma, Katarina, Kayle, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Leona, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Shyvana, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Soraka, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Tristana,...
SELLING NA LVL 30 1500 ELO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
03/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys! I'd like to sell this account since I am quitting league of legends and the extra cash would be nice. I have a bunch of skins and runes as listed below. I have been 3 day banned only once ^^' If interested please email me at [email protected] with offers Payment will be by paypal Champion's owned -Alistar -Amumu -Brand
[Verkaufe]League of Legends Account mit 1500 Elo!
12/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, ich habe einen LoL Account den ich verkaufen will.. Er ist ein bisschen über 1500. Skins hat er nicht soviele. Skype: faboltorkasxd ICQ: 600-604-960