[S] Boosters [O] Site 07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Dear epvp,
i am searching for professionel elo boosters which want to open a site for there service. I offer to create a full cms for the site ( About Us, Pricetables, themes, multi.language textes, contact forms and so on. )
I dont want to take for this any euros, just some elo boosting.
If you want to contact me do it at skype, there we can talk about everything:
zeroxcceu
Looking to recruit elo boosters 06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies Hey, well this is the idea. I'm looking to form up something like a "team" of elo boosters (nothing like 20 but a few good, friendly members), to work on elo boosting services.
If you're having trouble getting customers, advertising your service, or you're just plain lazy then this might be interesting for you.
What I'm going to do is advertise, get customers and arrange deals for the elo boost. What you do is the actual boosting (ofcourse i will probably start boosting myself, but we'll...
Looking for boosters for my group 05/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies To keep it short and sweet, demand is higher than the workforce can produce. Looking for a few boosters that can help with the workload. The basica are I find you jobs, I take 20 percent. Simple. 100 free elo as initiation to show you're legit but after that you're good to go. Skype me for more details jonathan0341