Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All the things that has happened to the Rock Solid ELO Service...

Discussion on All the things that has happened to the Rock Solid ELO Service... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post All the things that has happened to the Rock Solid ELO Service...

Dear users of the Epvp forums,

I just want to inform everybody how this all started and ended. Sorry for everything that has happened and i'm trying my best to refund and get everybody accounts back as soon as possible. To start off a girl name Tasha wanted me to get into this ELO business, she told me I would be good at it. I didn't really know what to say so I said "why not". So she got me into this website called elitepvper and said you can use my account for the service because I am trusted and I can help you get a lot of business, but you have to use your own paypal. So I was like what the heck, why not. So I managed to boost a few people, things went smoothly and people were really excited how good my brother and I were. People kept asking for more elo jobs etc. Next thing I know I had a decent service with multiple requests at a time. But the thing is I can only do so many. So yesterday I was with my girlfriend at the statefair and told the people I was currently boosting that I can’t boost today because I never get to see her and this is my only opportunity. When I came back home and checked elitepvper ready to start work again, one of my clients asked ‘Why did you change my password and drop my elo’. ‘All i said was huh? What do you mean? I was out the whole day with my gf. What are you talking about?’ Next thing I knew multiple people were on me about their accounts being compromised I had no idea what to say. Except it wasn’t me... it really wasn't me... I gave you guys 100% complete honesty, and some of the people ive boosted in the past know I get it done right away, fast, clean , and in a timely manner, and if I do say so myself really fun to watch if you spectate. So everybody was spamming me and I asked the person ‘Tasha’ who owns this acc and the elitepvper acc ‘was it you who changed the pass and etc for the people that I was boosting if so why? And she said, "cause you didn't talk to me" that was the reason. That was the freaken reason why she did that. And now I’m trying my best to get ppl's refunds and not only that but contact riot and try to help ppl get their accounts back and see how it goes. That's all I can do im really, truly, sincerely sorry. I didn't know it would come down to all this. I worked really hard to help out all the people who got involved in this... and im so sorry. I just didn't expect that everything would turn out like this. All the accounts who've been effected from yesterday.. I will try my 100% best to help you out... really. That’s the least I can do... I was really surprised how I came back from a fair, and everybody tells me their elo drops and passwords changed, cause with my past jobs, it was totally the opposite I treated all their accounts with care, training it 12-14 hours a day non-stop and giving them amazing feedbacks. So I’m really sorry, I didn't know it would be like this in the end... I thought everything was going smoothly... But like I said I am going to try my best to figure this out and do everything I can to help the people who lost their accounts.
Old 07/17/2012, 09:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good guy just got into a little trouble. He's trying his best to fix things and that's all you can really ask for!Once every things settled i'm sure he will go back to running a kick *** ELO Boosting service once again!
Old 07/17/2012, 10:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The ones that vouched for you in your rock solid thread seem really fishy ..

then there is gosugamer12 who first vouched for you and continually defends you

and then this

Old 07/17/2012, 10:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissevered View Post
The ones that vouched for you in your rock solid thread seem really fishy ..

then there is gosugamer12 who first vouched for you and continually defends you

and then this

The thing is people who vouched for me are the people who knows and trusts me and have done the elo service legitimently. I've been honest to all my customers and helped them achieve their elos as they wished, but as of 2 days ago, something happened and I didn't even understand till everybody told me their passwords were changing and said you are doing terrible now going 0-7 and etc. When that is not even me. The thing is she got me into this community than left me with a mess to deal with. I didn't even know it was coming till it was too late. So I'm planning to fix this as best as I can and try to not repeat this again with other people. I seriously didn't know this would turn out like this... But she used me for her own games and messed around with my clients. Right now, I am doing everything i can to help and give back, by refunding and etc.
Old 07/17/2012, 10:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got a warning for showing ppl who scam I suggest you let it go. They encourage scamming, unless you are a premium user or elite gold trader or something.

And stop getting freaking elo boosts when season 2 is ending soon. Wasted money.
Old 07/17/2012, 10:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When does season 2 end?
Old 07/17/2012, 11:00   #7

I'm not trying to leave the mess as it is. I understand and take responsibility for her actions. I just want people to understand that it is not my doing and some people don't quite see it. I know their accounts have been lost, but they can get it back. I've got mines back and I know how it feels it sucks, a lot of money put toward it and you lose it in an instant. But riot would get it back no matter what. The thing is I'm just trying to get to the point where people have trust in the real coporatemundo rather than this woman atm. And I'm not going to let this go even if she gets on this account now and change everything. I want the community know that I am honest and trying my best to fix it, that's the least i can do for the two people who lost their accounts...
Old 07/17/2012, 11:02   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The bad that can happen is loss of elo and rune combining. Both can be restored easy. So they will have the same elo and same runes since Riot can verify the ip who played last

It's all safe, just give them their money back and all is good.
Old 07/17/2012, 11:07   #9

I've done that. I'm not sure what else I can do for them. Except say I'm sorry... For everything.
Old 07/17/2012, 11:10   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm pretty sure your boosting career is over

And do u really think that guy is a lady just for having a picture with a girl on skype?) U were in love and u lost the accounts. It happens.
Old 07/17/2012, 11:13   #11

Sigh*... Not in love, just got used and abused. Mhm. Not sure about the career* but I know I've lost trust to many. So once again I'm sorry for everything for the two people who lost their accounts.
Old 07/17/2012, 11:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Happened before on this forum..That guy, vanderfck, changed pass and email and claimed some money or something...end of his boosting career, even if he gave it back. This elo boost is kinda unsafe (and i don't know why, ppl can't use accounts anyway, owner always gets it back as it was)
Old 07/18/2012, 09:55   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 242/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichybell View Post
The bad that can happen is loss of elo and rune combining. Both can be restored easy. So they will have the same elo and same runes since Riot can verify the ip who played last

It's all safe, just give them their money back and all is good.
I don't think Riot will do a rollback on an account at least not on ELO.
Old 07/18/2012, 10:15   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They did to me long time ago when i was dumb enough to download keyloggers named RPadder.exe )

Tags
focuzedlol, ynoti