Well, I ordered from him a boost from 1590 to 1850.
He went from 1590 to 1750 in three days, almost 95% winning rate.
This man is cheap, fast, kind to talk with, and honnest. What could you ask more?
300% vouch to him, he is SO SKILLED, even at high elo.
most say he is my favorit and only boosters i now that really plays alot, i know other boosters play some games, he just made me challenger so only that means he is one of the best or are the best booster in epvp thanks
ELO Boosting NA 06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Currently 2.2k+ in SoloQ
Hit true platinum (2222+) last season.
Conditions
Level 30
+25 Champions (Free one included)
Decent Rune pages with AP/AD runes
Rates
0-1300ELO $20 per 100 ELO
Elo boosting By 2k ELO 06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies (per 100 elo)
0-1200 Elo // 5$
1200-1400 Elo // 7$
1400-1550 Elo // 10$
1550-1700 Elo // 15$
No coaching ONLY BOOSTING
Only eu west or nordic/east
WTB - ELO Boosting 04/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I am looking for someone to boost my ELO.
I am currently at 1862 ELO, and want to achieve at least 1900ELO or 2000ELO.
If you are interested in doing this ELO Boost, leave your details in the comments or PM me, I will only accept people with higher rating or with proofs shown.
Also, do your offer, and tell me how much euros would you ask for this job, the best offer will be accepted.
Anything else, if needed, PM me thro here or add me on skype, athedanto.
[NA] ELO BOOSTING !! 04/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hello i offer The Elo Service
Who i am ? : I Am Currently 2XXX Elo At NA server
What do i offer : I Am Offering Cheap and Fast Elo Boosting And Coaching also Offer Free Tips Etc
What are my prices :
0000-1500 :) - 35 $ Per 100 ELO
1500-1700 - 55 $ Per 100 ELO
1700- 1900 - 80$ Per 100 ELO
Elo Boosting 04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies is bad for u