Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting and Lessons service

Discussion on Elo Boosting and Lessons service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting and Lessons service

Hello, Im a new person who wants to make a bit of money from helping out people like you through the game as i want RP XD (its an addiction :P ) So im offering elo boosts or giving you players lessons in how to play at a high level. I main the carries AP and AD so could show you various tricks there. You can add me on skype, "ahsanpao13" and my main account is on the EUNE server, "sa1na". We can talk over the prices as can be negotiable and this is my first time so i need to see how this goes :P . Dont worry about scamming....im nowhere near that, just want holy riot points :P. Ive been scammed myself many times so please be cooperative. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting ratings and lessons (EUW)
04/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 168 Replies
Hey guys, The oldest elo booster on this site is back! Boosting I've got my own personal boosting team, all boosters who work for me are at least diamond division, even some of the top 100 players work for me. Aside from that I also boost myself as I'm dia 1 myself. Having players this good do your boosting means it is a guaranteed success WITHOUT boosters using drophacks, scripts or bots. Coaching
Elo boosting from 2350 elo NA player! + Maybe Lessons
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am a high elo player on NA server. If you need any fast elo lvling I am up for it. Rating was 2.3k at the end of Season 1. Have boosted many accounts in the past and it's something that im good at. $25 per 100 Elo 0-1200. $30 per 100 Elo when 1200-1600 Elo. $45 per 100 Elo 1600 - 1800. $55 per 100 Elo 1800 - 1900. $65 per 100 Elo 1900 - 2000. $100 per 100 Elo 2000 - 2100. If not comfortable with some prices we can discuss that on Skype!
Selling: NA Elo Boosting Services or Lessons
07/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Elo Boosting and Lessons Service 100%
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello , First to say who am I , I was 2.1k elo player season one but my account got hacked now im stucked at 1.7k but gonna move up soon in-game name : emo gerov So I want to help u being better in the game and im giving lessons for good price . Even 5$ is good so price won't be problem , I will teach u the basics of the game and would play some games to show u what I mean The other service which i can give u is elo boosting . I can climb u up with 100+ to 400+ elo depending on your...
Elo Boosting and Lessons Service
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , First to say who am I , I was 2.1k elo player season one but my account got hacked now im stucked at 1.7k but gonna move up soon in-game name : emo gerov So I want to help u being better in the game and im giving lessons for good price . Even 5$ is good so price won't be problem , I will teach u the basics of the game and would play some games to show u what I mean The other service which i can give u is elo boosting . I can climb u up with 100+ to 400+ elo depending on your...