Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Elo-Pushing] 0-1300 NA and EU. Very cheap!

Discussion on [Elo-Pushing] 0-1300 NA and EU. Very cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Elo-Pushing] 0-1300 NA and EU. Very cheap!

Introduction

Hello Summoners. We would like to offer you our services, we can push you from any elo up to 1300. We can push accounts very quickly and easily, seeing as how once we grab two accounts we will duo queue with them up to the desired ELO. This allows to get things done quickly and efficiently. We are 1700 elo players.

Proof that we can get you where you need to be.

Special offers.

As of right now our first four customers will get 50 free elo.

Buying in bulk will result in a discount that can be negotiated.

Currently open for elo-pushing requests.

What we need.

We need one ad rune page with basic AD runes.

Prices

10 dollars USD per 100 elo from 0-1000
15 dollars USD per 100 elo from 1000-1300

We are currently only accepting money through PayPal.

Contact

FAQ:

When do we pay?

You pay when the jobs done, once your account is at the desired elo you just pay us through PayPal.

So how are you going to get me up in elo?

The fastest, most efficient way is for me to get on your account, and then another person will get on another's account and we'll duo queue up to the requested elo. This will allow us to get accounts elo in half the time.

Cute little bunny rabbit section to assure you we are very serious

Look at it, it's so CUTE!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2012, 22:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone know if this guy's legit?
Old 06/28/2012, 05:08   #3

Just got Coolman2852 Gold.

Old 06/30/2012, 08:17   #4

Boosted another account to gold, no screenshots of match history because I forgot to screenshot before he started playing again. Maybe my partner took one.

Still giving out free elo because the people we've boosted has yet to post on this thread saying that we are legit and we did our job. Please only add us if you are willing to post that we did a good job.

Thank you.

Old 07/01/2012, 00:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just got back to find that he boost my account 4 me he is nice guy asked me what i ad i wanted him to play i just love tristana
Old 07/01/2012, 05:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just gave them my details for a free boost. Will post back with the progress!

These guys are very polite and professional to talk to - seems legit

EDIT: Huge vouch for these guys, they boosted about 60 Elo for free. Did it fast (2 days) and only lost 2 games. Recommended!

Tags
1300 elo, elo-pushing, eu, more elo, na