Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take a look cheap eloboost service

Discussion on Take a look cheap eloboost service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Take a look cheap eloboost service

Hello,

My name is Tin im 19 years old player from Croatia. Since im new on this forum and in Elo boosting in general id like to tell u that im active in pro esports scene since 2005 where i played COD2 on high skill lvl. From there i proceeded to play WOW where i got multiclass multiglad from s1 concluding with s5(used to sell glad title boosts). Now im curently playing LOL on somewhat decent rating (2.1k). Since my summer break started and i have extra time on my hand i decided to help ppl out and boost them and by doing so earn some money for summer For now rates are flexible so dont be afraid to add me on skype with normal offer.

Rates: Flexible, about 15$ per 100 elo

Payment: Paypal only

Add me on skype for further info : ja.sam16

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboost EU x-1,9k
06/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, im back after a break. Season one 2.2k+ and Season two 2.5+ player looking for boosting jobs. Its Christmas and want to make some people happy ;) Price: 000x -1200 10€/100 Elo 1200 -1500 15€/100 Elo 1500 -1700 20€/100 Elo
Looking for eloboost !
05/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm around 1639 elo right now, i'm looking for +100 elo asap :) Let me know ! *time frame / price* Thanks
Need Eloboost
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! i recently buy lvl 30 account unranked i need an elo boost for the the 10 first game. Thx,u can pm me or on my skype Skatzounet
Eloboost on euw Searching
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
topic says all. skype: iamsonice1337 only add if u got prooves if u can stream i can pay more. regards
[Offer]Eloboost EuW
02/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, imma doing elojob on EuW Only to 1600. Im 1600 atm and i got enough skills to pick up ur elo easily. You MUST! have Vladimir and good AP Runes Skype: iamsonice1337