Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for coaching/duo queue

Discussion on Looking for coaching/duo queue within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Looking for coaching/duo queue

Hey all

I need a trustable elo service provider. I don't need a direct boost but i am on a real low elo and im stuck in here with an unknown reason. every game im ****** with trolls / feeders / flamers in my team so i usually ignore all my team. however this doesn't help and i lose most of the games even though i never get negative frags.

I really want to get to 1200 - 1300s but i also want to leanr my mistakes. Thats why i need a coaching service but couldn't find any suitable ones for me. I can pay with paypal and i can go first if you are trusted enough..

PS: Would be glad to start asap since i have enough time in this 2 - 3 days time

Thanks!
Old 06/10/2012, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what sever are you (i can do it for free) ?
Old 06/11/2012, 11:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
i am on euw
Old 06/11/2012, 11:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me skype olfoooooo
Old 06/11/2012, 13:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am a 2.3k elo atm, i think i can give you some hints/tips. PM me if interested
Greetings
Old 06/11/2012, 13:27   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i think he already got a pusher

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2.3k NA ELO Boosting + Duo queue + Coaching Service
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Current Status:OPEN Hi everyone, I am a current 2.3k player on the NA server. I play every role proficiently at a 2k level, but excel most in top lane. My services are extremely fast. If below 1500, each 100 elo is guaranteed to be finished in less than 24 hours( after you pay me). Unless of-course, I was working on a seperate account during the time you pay me, of which I will inform you before the pay. If you want actual proof of my ELO, I can show you through skype share screen or you...
[B] Coaching [S]PSC or E*G
05/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
I am basically offering my coaching skills. Telling you some tips or helping you on your champion and giving you some tricks on playing the champ or positioning, ward placement tips etc... I basically know as much as pros know. I can do it from 5$/EUR/£ up, or I might lower it depends... If you're paying E*G you're going to have to pay equivillant to 5$/£/EUR or close to it. I mainly accept PSC now!!! I can give as much information as you want. You have problems playing the champ?...
WTB LoL NA Coaching! Must be 2.1K + elo/ AD bot coaching!
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post with price per hour bump
WTB elo COACHING 2k elo +
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a coach to teach me to play well in ranked around 2k elo. I need a serious person, and with very many free time for play and coaching. The roles that I would like to learn are mainly support, ad carry and jungler. Payments with PayPal, but first I need to see how good you are taught and what is not satisfied without seeing. Send me pm for offer and with your credentials Thanks
[B] Toss coaching [S] psc
01/05/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
hallo liebe Starcraft 2 Freunde Ich bin ein 16 jähriger Gymnasiast und biete mein Dienste als (high dia) coach an. Coachen werde ich jeden ! Ich habe schon etwas Erfahrung im coachen würde mich aber selber nicht als "guter Coacher" bezeichnen da ich sehr selbst kritisch bin :D dennoch meinten meine "Schüler" das ich es ausgezeichnet erklären konnte und auch wirklich gut und strukturiert an die Sache gegangen bin. Fragen sind erwünscht !!! Wer Interesse hat kann sich mittels skype...