Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL EU WEST ,ALL CHAMP ,ALL RUNES ,MANY SKINS 2100 ELO

Discussion on SELL EU WEST ,ALL CHAMP ,ALL RUNES ,MANY SKINS 2100 ELO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL EU WEST ,ALL CHAMP ,ALL RUNES ,MANY SKINS 2100 ELO

Hello today I have decided to sell my league of legends account because I don't have any more time to play. It has every champ including Draven. It has 20 rune pages. So many runes. It was platinum Last season and currently it is 2100 ELO. It has very much skins. Very much legendary skins.

Well basiclly I can show you the account on split screen on skype.
I want something around 100 Euro. Pls leave your skype and I will talk to you.
Old 06/11/2012, 08:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi my offer is 120 Euro. But first I need to see the account in the game: P
My skype patex95

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL]EU-W 2100 ELO 90 CHAMPS LOT OF RUNES AND SKINS
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account . I can't really play league of legends anymore (rl life issues) but i was pretty good player and this account is propably one of best to buy that got to this site ever. The account is LvL 30, has 250 wins in Normal and over 1k in rankeds (season 1 and 2) + around 2100 elo right now (~2150 top elo and ~1900 season1). Theres enough RP for nickname change, over 50 skins with 8 that cant be bought anymore. Everything via middleman, bank transfer...
Sell> Lvl 30 Eu-West [All Champ,128 Skins,12 Rpage,All Runes]
01/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
x = marking a random number (this is not a joke) Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account has LvL 30 260-270 wins in Ranked
[Sell] EU West Level 30 Account (75 champs, many skins & runes!)
01/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
sold
Sell Lvl 30 Eu West 61 Skins +80 Champs and Runes!
10/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account have the below listed Champs+skins and runes also have the gold S1 Mark and over 11k pi 500rp, 1100 wins whit a +200 to losses the price 100€ on paypall pm or add me on skype drizt_0. Heroes + Skins Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained and Matador Amumu - Re-Gifted(exclusive) Anivia - Noxus Hunter Annie - Frost Ashe - Freljord and Quen Blitzcrank -