Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced Blackmarket veteran but just another Newbie for LoL

Discussion on Experienced Blackmarket veteran but just another Newbie for LoL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced Blackmarket veteran but just another Newbie for LoL

I've done alot of selling and buying of game accounts through Epvp Blackmarket, as you can tell by my reps. Through experience of selling and buying, I've come to realize one very important thing. Original owners have many ways of retrieving their account if they so desire to do so.

So, let me ask the experienced LoL account traders a question. How safe is buying a LoL account from the Epvp Blackmarket? What risks am I vulnerable to when the original owner decides to be a jerk?

Or, is it completely safe?
Old 06/06/2012, 13:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried to trade with 4 people so far (mostly new users), who backed out after I mentioned a middleman.

Apparently the mainowner has the possibility to get his account back after the trade (via Riot Support / Reg-Email) - so u kinda have no insurance that u really keep the acc after the trade

So I stopped looking for buying an account here (there may be some trusted offers tho for sure) and went looking for a level service instead
Old 06/06/2012, 14:37   #3

Yeah, I reckon original owners can retrieve their account by providing to the support whatever basic information that only the real original owners know. I guess the best option would be to buy from a really trusted seller, which still doesnt give you a 100% guarantee.
Old 06/06/2012, 14:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if ur able to offer a higher amount of money, u maybe should go for a level- and referral service